Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?

I'm considering getting it done next week... please don't bother commenting if you're against the piercing in the first place. Just want opinions on whether it would suit me.

If you think something else would suit me better suggestions are welcome 😊

1st pic is the piercing. Rest of them are of me. 😊Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?
  • Yes, it suits you.
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yu can g ahead and do it , but I don't think that it will suit you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against piercings so please don't thing I'm biased but I don't think it would suit your facial structure maybe a menus a piercing (my be the wrong name but the one directly under the bottom lip)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 17

• Did you try on a fake one? If so, did you like it?
    I think you'd look good in a eyebrow piercing! But that's just my opinion, and if you feel comfortable/happy with the septum you should totally go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get fake ones, you could try one of those before going permanent?

0|0
    0|0
  • With your facial structure I think an eyebrow piercing may suit you better.

0|0
    0|0
  • That piercing is a lot of work and can really hurt you. Happened to a friend of mine and she had to take it off, and she still regrets it deeply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd personally go for eyebrow piercing, being you. your nose seems like your distinct feature, that's why. just my opinion

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it'd look good and would suit you well. good luck! xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get one of those fake piercings and try it on, that way you'd have an idea of how it looks! I did it for my nostril piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want it get it. Don't let people's opinions decide for you.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think a nose ring on the side would look better, but you do you girl. 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you would get another one with an opening at the bottom you can put it in your nose and no one will see. And its jewelry so you can change is however you like. I myself have a normal nose ring and everyone said don't do it you will regret it, but i love it and so do they now. If i do regret it, i quit wearing it and no one will see. So yes, you should get one. And be honest, whatever we are saying you are getting one anyway cause we are girls, and if we want something we are going to get it. Also you would look good with both, septum and normal nose ring.

1|0
    0|0
  • yah it would suit you if you did it but i am personally not a fan at all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Who cares whether others think it suits you or not? It's your nose. Do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really not the point. If I didn't care what other people thought I wouldn't of asked. I generally want to know whether it would suit me. Not wether people think I should/shouldn't do tommy body etc... simply wether it would suit me. 😊

• buy a cheap fake one and see how it looks on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • it would suit you

0|0
    0|0
  • You are so fat

0|0
    2|0
  • i dont like that