Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?

I'm considering getting it done next week... please don't bother commenting if you're against the piercing in the first place. Just want opinions on whether it would suit me.

If you think something else would suit me better suggestions are welcome 😊

1st pic is the piercing. Rest of them are of me. 😊Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?Would I suit a Septum piercing? (Pics)?
  • Yes, it suits you.
  • Nah

184

Most Helpful Guy

• Yu can g ahead and do it , but I don't think that it will suit you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against piercings so please don't thing I'm biased but I don't think it would suit your facial structure maybe a menus a piercing (my be the wrong name but the one directly under the bottom lip)