Would you agree that Puerto Rican women are the most beautiful/sexiest women in the world?

Even though I still have my love for my Mexican girls (I'm Mexican-American), there's something about Puerto Rican girls that really attracts me to them. Their fashion, their racial mixture (since the majority of them are mixed with Taino, Spaniard and Black African), their body physique, many Puerto Rican women that tend to spoil their men and treat them like Kings (at least in my observed experience), and just their overall colorful personality. I seem to always have a soft spot for them PR girls.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other Opinion
    Vote C

517

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm Puerto Rican so I'm glad to know that you think we are beautiful.☺️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, mixed women (different races between each biological parent) are the most beautiful because you can have Lauren London looking, Alicia Keys looking, Mariah Carey looking, Kristin Kreuk looking etc

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE