Would you agree that Puerto Rican women are the most beautiful/sexiest women in the world?

Even though I still have my love for my Mexican girls (I'm Mexican-American), there's something about Puerto Rican girls that really attracts me to them. Their fashion, their racial mixture (since the majority of them are mixed with Taino, Spaniard and Black African), their body physique, many Puerto Rican women that tend to spoil their men and treat them like Kings (at least in my observed experience), and just their overall colorful personality. I seem to always have a soft spot for them PR girls.

Would you agree that Puerto Rican women are the most beautiful/sexiest women in the world?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other Opinion
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm Puerto Rican so I'm glad to know that you think we are beautiful.☺️

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, mixed women (different races between each biological parent) are the most beautiful because you can have Lauren London looking, Alicia Keys looking, Mariah Carey looking, Kristin Kreuk looking etc

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Indian women are gorgeous... In every ways...

1|5
    0|1
  • Wow but the girls in the pictures are gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'd probably say they're probably one of my favorites but I tend to date every type of girl possible because I've seen some gems of all races

0|0
    0|0
  • They're up there. Not the most beautiful latinas around though

1|0
    0|0
  • this bitch hacked the votes😂😂 there is beauty and ugly in every race.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. African women are fucking gorgeous. Real African women not African Americans

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like white women / blondes / redheads a lot better.

0|0
    1|1
  • There are some attractive Puerto Rican woman, but I prefer white girls and orientals

0|0
    0|0
  • A Puerto Rican girl with a fat ass wanted to date me in high school. I told her no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I prefer my own race of women to be the most beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I prefer redheads

0|0
    0|0
  • They r awesome not the sexiest in the world though

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be fooled, though...

They're stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah all girls no matter what race are sexy my man
    I do prefer white girls but thats cause of the enviroment i live

0|1
    0|0
    • why dont u travel more then?

• @oldsoul82 time? there's other races here to, just not that common, plus why spent money to travel just for some girls lmao

• Ginger women

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, each to their own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes