Girls, are u intimidated by guys who are really into fashion?

Im talking style wise, do u think its attractive or really intimidating?
like these;
Girls, are u intimidated by guys who are really into fashion? Girls, are u intimidated by guys who are really into fashion?

So yeah im obviously talking about guys whom are educated in fashion and aren't afraid to articulate their desired style and look
Men often do feel intimidated, specially when a girl is dressed like "this", they think its "funny" or "out there"
But i do know women look at fashion differently are more educated on the subject (except when theyre close minded ofc)... So girls tell me would u be intimidated/be more distant, or would u be like; wow finally a guy whom is into fashion, into taking care of himself?(obv there are more styles than these, just closest to my style)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not closed minded, but I don't understand anything about fashion, at least I think I don't.
    I think it's ok, I like a man who takes care of himself, as long as that pleasure doesn't turns into something really egocentric and superficial.

0|0
    0|0
    • how u mean egocentric?
      so u wouldn't make weird faces when a guy like this approaches u?
      Understanding is no problem, id (if she wants) introduce her to fashion, cause i must admit i do think its important :p

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• hmm it depends... but if its too much i'd think that he's the high maintenance type.. which is a turn off

0|0
    0|0
    • Would u say given examples look like high maintenance "attributes"?

• I mean hell yeah that'd be awesome and then they could help me pick out my outfit to like go together so it doesn't clash it'd b great

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah u understand, id be glad to do things like that tbh
      Like in my opinion its important to have a girl with sense of style or at least dresses well

• exactly! like I can't stand when I'm not dressed well (spare the sweats at home bc no one judges at home lol)

• Man this relatable as hell, i just can't go out looking like a mess, its not something pretentious, its just about feeling comfortable in ur skin, its like ur own language, some sort of wearable moodboard πŸ˜‚

I dont mind joggers tbh in that cozy style

• I like a guy who can rock something and feel good about there outfit. I don’t want to be walking around with a regular dude with a shit a belt and a pair of jeans. I need taste I need spicy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish more girls think like this, as said most girls just dabble into trends but nothing deeper, they so superficial (boys too by the way lol)
      Like i also love a girl who can dress, like really extend her personality

• I would not call this an example of fashion. You're style maybe but not fashion. Certainly not intimidating

0|0
    0|0
    • How is it not fashion? Fashion is not a bunch of HF brands thrown together...

• Show All
    • like polos and stuff?

• Depends on the occasion but I like Oxford shirts and such for casual wear

• I love it when they are educated in fashion and it makes hem look better and they know how to take care of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most girls here seem so intimidated, I don't know
      Like they love it but are so hesitant

But yeah most girls here are into the fashion basics, so they might be weirded out too

• I guess it means you have to keep up with him but I want my guy to at least want to look good, better than looking bummy

0|0
    0|0
    • But u wouldn't mind basic?

• Show All
    • yeah theyre remind me of Urban Outfitters, same concept abit

If i ever saw a girl dressed like the 2 last pics at a party, i wouldn't think twice
      but those are so rare tbh, most girs if were talking party wear like to keep it "basic" and just go out with a black dress
      id like to see a girl really go out there once u know, floor the weak people and awe the strong :p

• Lol yea it depends on the setting

• Yeah it makes me feel like I'm not good enough for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Srsly? πŸ˜‚
      Cause i know my irl friend always tells me i look very intimidating

• I mean yeah. I'm a t-shirt and jeans type of gal with no sense of style. I put no effort into it.

• Well its not like i pick my girls out based on style it does help ofc, but if a girl wouldn't mind being restyled abit id def help tbh
      Things like style can be changed

• Yeah a bit but a turn on no less

0|0
    0|0
    • Why the intimidation?

• Show All
    • Well I guess I'm just not used to mature guys πŸ˜…πŸ˜«πŸ’–

• Well, i do admit, im more into playful/immature girls myself πŸ˜† they tend to be more relaxed and eased

• no but it brings up questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! but they hot

0|0
    0|0
    • why are you intimidated by them?
      Well, its just the overall presence that is "hot" same with girls tbh

• I don't know.. they kind of give a judgmental vibe. the more they know how to dress, the more they notice others dressing and shit y'know haha I don't know how to explain it but yea

• Yeah some are really judgmental, but i feel like they do it for the people rather than for themselves
      I must admit i became more aware of how people dressed when i started dressing better and i do like it when someone is also into fashion

But i dont think i give that judging look πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• makes them even more attractive tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all... he can be cool 😎

0|0
    0|0
    • Are u a fashionable person urself? 😎

• Show All
    • *and being * studies

• will she go for runways or just start her own brand/shop?
      Yes its true its really important to follow ur hear, specially in todays society and as long as u like doing the medical stuff, but u just seem to be so energetic when u discuss fashion so i was surprised u didn't study it :p
      do u follow it all like for example do u know Vittoria Ceretti? :)

cozy style is so dope, its perfect for those lazy days at school, not too much effort, just simple still stylish and comfy :p

• If he only wears expensive clothing 24/7 without relaxing I would think he was a fuckboy. I just don't think flashing fancy expensive clothes are appropriate.

0|0
    0|0
    • fashion doesn't mean wearing expensive clothes only, i could recreate any of those fits with affordable pieces tbh

depends which event tho, sometimes u gotta be chique and show em tbh :p

• That's okay.

Recommended myTakes