Would getting a boob job change your views on a girl?

I'm happy with my body in general but I'd be lying if I said I don't have a problem with my boobs or lack thereof. I'm basically flat chested (32 A/30B) and it bothers me. I've been told not to get a boob job by several people because it 'sends the wrong message' about my personality, even though I'm not shallow at all. I'm majoring in engineering, I have friends and a little sister I look after, I'm not sitting on my ass all day putting on makeup and posting selfies on Instagram. Which is why I think they're wrong, but I want to hear it from strangers.
  • Yes, I'd think she's shallow/obsessed about her appearance
  • No, I'd just think she was upset with something and decided to change it

1448

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the most profoundly sexy and non-sexual attractive qualities a woman can ever have is being comfortable in her own skin; being who she is and being in synch with herself. When I meet someone who's had their appearance rearranged because they couldn't live with the way they look, I see insecurity. I'm not talking here about gross disfigurement, but common garden variety cosmetic surgery. I love a girl who knows that everyone looks different, and pulls it off by the way they relate to themselves and the people around them. People like that make me want to be around them, because they help me be more in synch with myself and my unique gifts. They understand what joy is, and where it comes from. I'd invest more energy in developing your personal values and your strength of personality (which will sharpen, not erode with age), and less on stuffing your boobies with synthetic goo. Just me, though.

by the way, don't know if the pics are you or another example, but the unenhanced girl looks wonderful to me.

• You can't always tell when someone's had plastic surgery. Yeah sometimes it's obvious, especially if the girl has basically two basketballs on her chest, but the best doctors make it look natural. I got my boobs done a few years ago (went up two cup sizes) and people couldn't tell. My last few boyfriends didn't know until I told them. People get plastic surgery for many reasons and it's not fair to just assume a person had work done because they were insecure. Just stop with the stereotyping.

• @misstalia_95 Sorry; I didn't mean to put anybody down. I should have been more careful about that. It's just that I really personally prefer someone who goes a different way. Should have kept my answer more clearly about my own personal preferences. To each his own.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok but there's is nothing wrong with sitting on your ass all day putting on makeup and posting selfies on Instagram. That's the shit I hate! If you wanna get your boobs done go get them but there's no need to address no one else lifestyle to say yours is better. You're just doing exactly what you don't want other people to do to you.

• I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just that I'm not making a living out of my appearance or that I put that much value into it.

• It's call an attention wore. She posts a million pictures because she likes the attention. And completely changing your self with layers of make up.. She can do it all she wants, still doesn't make it right. Not very productive.

• Thanks for sharing. But I'm not interested in your opinion and I'm not down for debates either. Have a nice day.