Do you find women from the United Kingdom, beautiful/attractive, whether, England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland?

I'm a non-Anglo or Non-Germanic American of Latin American origin (US-born and raised, Mexican descent by parents) and I find UK women attractive.Do you find women from the United Kingdom, beautiful/attractive, whether, England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland?
Do you find women from the United Kingdom, beautiful/attractive, whether, England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
  • I'm a female/results please.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the woman. UK is very diverse. Saying that... I have noticed that having lived in Glasgow for ten years I can often distinguish a Glasgow person from say a Londoner. So maybe certain regions have more dominant traits...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, but its not really as much looks as it is how they sound. That English accent melts in my ears like nothing else, they're amazing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I dated another girl who was from Scotland, and she was attractive. I also have couple female friends who came from the U. K., and they are all attractive as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm seeing a woman from Ireland originally and she is so stunning. I love a brunette with fair skin and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an Anglo Scot girl this post is doing wonders for my already inflated self esteem lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are generally beauitful looking

0|0
    0|0
  • some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • All are beautiful