Is curly hair a turn-off?

So to start off no I'm not doing this to get compliments I actually want honest opinions. Anyways I've always hated my curly hair my entire life, since straight hair is just a lot more manageable. And everyone always asks me if I'll ever straighten it or get a Brazilian blowout or something. Every time I meet someone they always tell me how I'd look "so much prettier with straight hair".
And every guy tells me that straight hair is much nicer.

So what do you think?Is curly hair a turn-off?
(looks like this but 2 inches shorter)

Oh and also forgive me if I made any mistakes (English is my third language), if you can point them out that would be helpful

And also please again give honest opinions
  • Yes
  • No

1734

Most Helpful Guy

• Go bald if hair bother you so much

• only giving u mho cuz I was having a bad day and this made me laugh haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have pretty straight hair naturally and get perms for have that wavy beach curly look. I think straight hair is pretty boring. I think with some people it looks good but I feel like every one has it so it's just whatever. Curly hair, though, I think feels a little playful to wild depending on the curls. Embrace it!
    And those guys that say they dont like it? F*ck em! Who cares! They dont have to have curly hair.
    As for my guy, he has always loved straight hair but he loves my hair wavy/curly. Thinks it fits my personality better.
    Just do what feels right to you. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.