Is curly hair a turn-off?

So to start off no I'm not doing this to get compliments I actually want honest opinions. Anyways I've always hated my curly hair my entire life, since straight hair is just a lot more manageable. And everyone always asks me if I'll ever straighten it or get a Brazilian blowout or something. Every time I meet someone they always tell me how I'd look "so much prettier with straight hair".
And every guy tells me that straight hair is much nicer.

So what do you think?Is curly hair a turn-off?
(looks like this but 2 inches shorter)

Oh and also forgive me if I made any mistakes (English is my third language), if you can point them out that would be helpful

And also please again give honest opinions
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Go bald if hair bother you so much

0|0
    0|0
    • only giving u mho cuz I was having a bad day and this made me laugh haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have pretty straight hair naturally and get perms for have that wavy beach curly look. I think straight hair is pretty boring. I think with some people it looks good but I feel like every one has it so it's just whatever. Curly hair, though, I think feels a little playful to wild depending on the curls. Embrace it!
    And those guys that say they dont like it? F*ck em! Who cares! They dont have to have curly hair.
    As for my guy, he has always loved straight hair but he loves my hair wavy/curly. Thinks it fits my personality better.
    Just do what feels right to you. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I have naturally curly hair as well and only fix my hair when I go out but your hair looks great and personally I've always preferred curly hair over straight. I do know the feeling of having to really FIX your hair doesn't want to get fixed but yours looks amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer it, but I don't mind it really. I could get used to it.

When I'm attracted to a girl, the only thing I really think about is her face. People will grow out and cut their hair, they'll gain and lose weight, they'll paint their nails or get a tattoo, but at the end of the day their face is still their face. So wavy/straight hair is a wonderful bonus, but it's not the deciding factor by any means

0|0
    0|0
  • No, curly hair is actually the texture I most love.. I don't know what the rest of those people were talkin about.. They obviously got some strong Euro- featured brainwashing goin on.. LOL.. You look great..

1|0
    0|0
    • Preferences = brainwashing. Got it! #Woke

• @demonics Insisting that straight hair looks better, instead of just sayin I wonder what you look like with straight hair is more than a preference dog.. LOL..

• there's not one single answer. it's personal preference. some people will like curly some won't. I bet there's guys out there who would only date a girl with curly hair. I wouldn't worry about it to much and just enjoy the naural look. all though it never hurts to try new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never a "turn off" but it does suit some people more than others. Generally I prefer straight over curly but again, it's not a turn off, it just is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's in the same category as shoes, nails and purses: women worry if they're good enough because other women tell them to, meanwhile men don't even notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • if we were same age and you were my girlfriend, I would run my hand through it a lot..

I had this ENT female doctor and she was young and beautiful and had hair exactly like yours.
    It was the whole combination of curly hair that was falling down to her bum, the doctor outfit, her smile, her height... Though I had a deviated septum situation I liked going to her and she was very careful.
    I like to think, she liked my presence as well. there were some things there.
    Oh and another thing i liked was that the curly hair was springy and would bounce up and down when she was walking.

so no, curly hair is not a turn off in itself. I believe no type of hair would be.
    Maybe just in case it would be greasy unwashed hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • you might think your hands would run through it without a care, but little do you know the snare that is curly hair.

• @bebin :)
      her hair looks pretty shinny, so I expect my fingers to glide through those curls. even if my hand would get tangled in a girl's curly hair, if I got to the point of wanting to run my hands through it, I wouldn't care if it would cut me :P

Worse part would be for her if it gets tangled and I accidentally pull it...

• I think that curly hair is fine. I generally prefer straight, but that preference is negligible compared to other things that matter far more like do you have a good personality. I am sure that you look fine.

Your English wording structure seems fine to me. You seem to be missing punctuation (especially your lack of commas but don't), but that is forgivable on the internet due to the lack of formality. The only thing I would change is the last sentence to say "Please be sure to give your honest opinions". It sounds a bit better to me at least. Otherwise nicely done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! I've never seen such a full head of hair. Looks good! I appreciate all the hard work and time you spend keeping it the way it looks because I bet it's a real pain. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, the hair looks great that way and if its naturally that way why change it. I mean if you really want to you can but...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just find a guy that likes YOU just the way YOU are.

1|0
    0|0
  • No seriously? Goes great with your beautiful features! Lucky you. Don't trust the idiots who selected YES. They're jealous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Everyone rocks certain hairstyles better than others, and if I may say so, you're rocking your hairstyle very well (very sexy).

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, since that's not your photo... nevermind the compliment.

• No its sexy on almost every race, Not that I prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's not a turnoff but I prefer girls with straight/wavy hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not about if it's curly or not it's about what you do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have gorgeous hair. You're very attractive young lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is a turn on if she can pull it off. You pull it off nicely ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • you can try and see how it looks on you , but your curly hair is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off and u have nice tits

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• as an owner of curly hair... i don't see why it should be a turn off... rock your natural hair texture
    and you're just damaging your hair while straightening it...
    for those who think that only straight hair... need to grow the f*ck up

1|0
    0|0
  • Im sorta the same. But my hair isn't usually that curly. Sometimes its wavey, but I can get it that way if I twirl it after a shower. I love my hair now though and I find straight hair to be boring (even if it is more manageable)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curly hair and Ithink it's really nice. And it's actually a turn on. by the way it suits you really well, I don't think straight hair will look better on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think curly hair is a very unique and original look. Everyone gets Brazilian blowouts, if you embrace and take care of your curly hair you stand out. I really like the girl in the photo's hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • its hotter. i dont know why so many dumb girls destroy their natural hair with heat and chemicals.

0|0
    0|0
  • no
    and ın that pic the curls are so nice you know there are different types of curls
    If I were boy I woud like to play with tat kinda hair ı guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm African-American, so for a period of time curly hair was all I knew. I find it quite attractive in any race or gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curly hair. I always wanted naturally curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally curly hair and I wish mine looked as good as yours it's so pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! It's super pretty! Straight hair can be a bit overrated sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is that? She's beautiful 😍 IG name?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not but depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy with curly hair is nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had curly hair I love it 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • curly hair is really pretty!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is a pain I know :( and I aoeafys prefer straight hair but actually you look really pretty so there's nothing to worry about!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes