Are freckles pretty?

okay im freaking out right now im 21
the more older i got. more magics happening on my skin, firstly acnes they come and says goodbye but leaves a freaking scar mark on my face then now freckles are being welcomed on my face and now they are starting to build a house of their own and more families are arrving.

wht the hell?
but it freckles pretty? because i see girls doing makeup of freckles. some even made tattoos of freckles on her face :/ :/

Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?

2348

Most Helpful Guy

• Freckles are freckles. Pretty is pretty. You can be pretty with freckles, you can be not pretty with freckles. Pretty is subjective, of course. If I don't find you attractive then freckles won't change that. If I do find you attractive then freckles won't change that. What makes the girls in those photos attractive (or not) is not their freckles, it's their faces in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think freckles are a cute feature to have; sometimes i wish i had them too. These are little features that can also have you stand out in a good way. I'd say treasure them on the beautiful person you are.