Are freckles pretty?

okay im freaking out right now im 21
the more older i got. more magics happening on my skin, firstly acnes they come and says goodbye but leaves a freaking scar mark on my face then now freckles are being welcomed on my face and now they are starting to build a house of their own and more families are arrving.

wht the hell?
but it freckles pretty? because i see girls doing makeup of freckles. some even made tattoos of freckles on her face :/ :/

Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Freckles are freckles. Pretty is pretty. You can be pretty with freckles, you can be not pretty with freckles. Pretty is subjective, of course. If I don't find you attractive then freckles won't change that. If I do find you attractive then freckles won't change that. What makes the girls in those photos attractive (or not) is not their freckles, it's their faces in general.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think freckles are a cute feature to have; sometimes i wish i had them too. These are little features that can also have you stand out in a good way. I'd say treasure them on the beautiful person you are.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• It depends from person to person what they thinks, but I don't find freckles pretty and I've a preference for a freckle free face when it comes to partner. But they're not ugly either and I thinks beauty is depending more on the person's other facial features. Things like facial proportions, symmetry, nose, head shape and eyes is more important for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are girls asking about freckles all the damn time? I just don't get it. You post this stunningly beautiful girl and proceed to ask about freckles. I think obviously the freckles don't really matter. If you're beautiful you look even better, if you're ugly they probably make you look worse probably.

1|0
    0|0
    • I just got them from google as an example and yes we talk about them because we got them and just wanted opinion on that -.-

• Freckles are cute in my opinion. Though I don't like the girls who put makeup on to look like they have freckles or tattoos of freckles because it's not natural. They're trying to be something they're not an I personally don't like that. If you have freckles just rock it because I can almost guarantee it looks good on you

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwww sweet i guess so i wasn't wrong☺️☺️

• yep can be.

don't ever be ashamed of yourself or what you look like. guys are more likely to take an interest if you find yourself pretty. most guys are deeper than we are given credit for.

if I guy don't like you because your unique and have a few freckles then your better of without.

I could think of a few naughty games you could play with a girl with freckles πŸ˜€

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha u are funny but that advice sure to be used πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»

• I don't think I've ever considered freckles to be a negative trait. I've seen some freckled girls I would marry first, and then ask her number. Guess it depends on how you look.

1|0
    0|0
    • Woaaaaahhhhh thats a huge compliment for frecklesπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• I would definitely want to date a freckled girl, like, in no possible way would that be a turnoff for me <3

• Haha u are sho sweet☺️ Hopefully a freckle would come ur way :p

• I think they're adorable and hot! :)
    Especially on redheads! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹
    (People who dislike gingers have absolutely no taste in women.)

1|0
    0|0
  • freckles are sexy af. my dream girl is a redhead with freckles with bright blue eyes

2|1
    0|0
    • Heck ya! I'm not sure what my fav eye color is with redheads, but redheads with freckles are as hot as they come! Especially with long hair!

• Woahhh redheads got extra point πŸ€”πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• they accentuate the face like a beauty mark, so yeah they're nice

1|1
    0|0
  • Freckles are awesome. When I was a kid I had freckles its very beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • I think blemishes are highly attractive and esthetically pleasing. It gives a woman's face character and uniqueness since no two faces are exactly identical (except in twins)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are! Don't hide it under makeup, freckles are awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on where the freckles are and what the individual looks like but they can be

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty is best. Accentuate and highlight your uniqueness don't hide it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Freckles. Love it, personally I like a woman's face to have character.

1|0
    0|0
  • freckles are the cutes thing in the world. I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • It is attractive on that girl. I think there is no problem in freckles.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st picture was gorgeous, but i imagine she would've still been gorgeous without the freckles so it's really just a matter of if you're pretty or not..

i guess there's a possibility that freckles have the ability to mask away true ugliness

maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry baby u r the most beautiful girl in this world 😘☺😊
    & I love u as u are😘

0|0
    0|1
    • Thankyousomuch on behalf of the ladies in the picture.

• yes. The first girl is so much hotter because she has freckles

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah freckles are pretty specially makes you photogenic but too much of it would ruin it
    Wash your face at least 3-5 times a day to keep acne away

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• I think freckles are beautiful, I have one friend of mine who covers up her freckles but I think they are pretty and kind of make her eyes pop😊😊 So I guess if you like show them or cover them up, but do it because of you not because someone said they're ugly or that u needed to cover them up.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah. all the girls picture are pretty. if it suits you then it's fine. don't bother thinking about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • aren't they? ;) for me I don't know if it suits me though its like a new born baby in the house

• They are attractive on a lot of people, but of course some people don't look very good with them. Just like with everything else. I know people may say it's rude or harsh, but some freckles aren't seen as attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm every1s opinion are different even I don't know if i look good on it cus they fresh as a babies poop😭

• I personally like my own freckles even though there's only a few and I've always thought they look cute on others.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had freckles I would be so happy with life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My sister has them and it makes me so damn jealous

1|0
    0|0
    • woahh if ur sister has it then u might have a chance of getting it too so dont worry ur wish may be granted too because i got mines from my mum and I started getting this at the age of 21. before 21 i only had acnes that would coem and go like tourist on a tour -_-

• Show All
    • Aw thankyou... God I am in love with the way you talk by the way. Kind of reminds me of how a mum might talk to her daughter. Sorry if that sounded weird.

• Aww thanks hun. I wouldn't mind being a young mother ;D

• My sister used to tease me about mine. While I'm not a huge fan of them on myself I don't think there is anything wrong with them. It's natural, embrace it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that a lot of people who don't have freckles are jealous of those of us who do have freckles. As far as my opinion goes, I think light frecklage is cute, but gingers with heavy amounts of freckles aren't very appealing to look at. Me, personally, I hate my skin. The freckles are ok, but because I have Irish skin I cannot, for the life of me, get a tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about pretty, but I know they are handsome

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with them i have them too and guys seem to like that xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh, I think so. I am Agnostic Theist so I till believe in a god, but I think freckles are like little signatures from God.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ugly

1|0
    0|0
    • hmm yeahh maybe :/ specially mines turning light to dark

• I wish I had freckles!!

2|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm if one of u family members got it then u mught have a chance after few years cus i just atarted getting mines amd im 21 😭:p

• Oh boy I hope so! I'm a mixed child so hopefully my mom's side gives me the gift of freckles haha

• many men have even a fetish for it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Woahhhhhhh πŸ€”U mean like redheads i heard a lot in this opionion πŸ˜„

• like big time fetish. it drives them crazy

• I think they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Im indifferent to them

1|0
    0|0
    • Every1's different so wouldn't complain buh thanks ☺️

• they are so cute!! don't worry πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • freckles are gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like freckles at all. They're neither cute nor pretty in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes