Are freckles pretty?

okay im freaking out right now im 21
the more older i got. more magics happening on my skin, firstly acnes they come and says goodbye but leaves a freaking scar mark on my face then now freckles are being welcomed on my face and now they are starting to build a house of their own and more families are arrving.

wht the hell?
but it freckles pretty? because i see girls doing makeup of freckles. some even made tattoos of freckles on her face :/ :/

Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?
Are freckles pretty?

2348

Most Helpful Guy

• Freckles are freckles. Pretty is pretty. You can be pretty with freckles, you can be not pretty with freckles. Pretty is subjective, of course. If I don't find you attractive then freckles won't change that. If I do find you attractive then freckles won't change that. What makes the girls in those photos attractive (or not) is not their freckles, it's their faces in general.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think freckles are a cute feature to have; sometimes i wish i had them too. These are little features that can also have you stand out in a good way. I'd say treasure them on the beautiful person you are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE