What do you think of white girls with fake dreads?

I've been wanting to try them for a long time and I'm finally getting to, this Christmas my parents are going to buy me a set of synthetic dreads. My only thing is I don't know how others will react? I have naturally brown hair, the is currently blonde, which we will be dying black to match the dreads I picked out (black for about 7 inches and then the rest white). I'm clearly ready for people saying they just don't like it? I've been colouring my hair and doing crazy styles since I was 12, but this is something where I have to worry about racial tension as well?

2944

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why you're getting fake ones but I think dreads look great! I prefer them on guys but this pic is nice, anyway this is about what YOU want :)