Is it weird that l'm attracted to women with hairy arms?

I don't like to admit it to people, 'cuz most people here think it's gross, but I am starting to notice that less and less women are shaving their arms. And there are a lot of Latinas where I live and the majority of them have really hairy arms, some a lot hairier than me, and for some reason I find it extremely attractive. Whenever I see a woman with hairy arms, I get butterflies. But it's mainly when I see it on Latina or Indian girls, especially the darker skinned ones, and when the hairs are really long and dark. Is that a strange thing to be attracted to?Is it weird that l'm attracted to women with hairy arms?

36

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You like natural... there is nothing to be ashamed of. Matter of fact, i commend you... a lot of guys don't like natural looks on women and that is why they run into trouble...
    like meeting a woman who has blonde hair, but a red bush lol...
    be proud