Is it weird that l'm attracted to women with hairy arms?

I don't like to admit it to people, 'cuz most people here think it's gross, but I am starting to notice that less and less women are shaving their arms. And there are a lot of Latinas where I live and the majority of them have really hairy arms, some a lot hairier than me, and for some reason I find it extremely attractive. Whenever I see a woman with hairy arms, I get butterflies. But it's mainly when I see it on Latina or Indian girls, especially the darker skinned ones, and when the hairs are really long and dark. Is that a strange thing to be attracted to?Is it weird that l'm attracted to women with hairy arms?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You like natural... there is nothing to be ashamed of. Matter of fact, i commend you... a lot of guys don't like natural looks on women and that is why they run into trouble...
    like meeting a woman who has blonde hair, but a red bush lol...
    be proud

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• >ou do know that's a dude, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people have weird/unusual choices...
    For example I find guys with braces cute, while most girls think it is gross.

0|1
    0|0
    • REALLY? I'm glad to hear that. I have braces and I'm a bit self conscious about them.

• Show All
    • In here, at least.
      But it is a turn on for me.
      I like nerdy guys.

• REALLY? That's weird cuz I actually like nerdy girls. Yeah, I feel so nerdy with braces and glasses and now I feel girls don't want to talk to me because of my braces. 'Cuz I was making good progress. I HATE these things!

What Guys Said 5

• Unusual, yes, but I would not say 'weird', which implies something wrong with it.

Like what you like, yo.

3|1
    0|0
  • It's not common, but everyone has their thing, I mean after all they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and all that

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you like hairy pits too?

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever float's your boat man

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes