This girl: Healthy or not?

• Healthy!
  • Not healthy!

1816

Most Helpful Girl

• She is the daughter of Cindy Crawford, who was a model big back in the day. Anyway you probably know that, but she has to be naturally skinny. Whether she has an ED or not I don't know, to me she is very skinny and I feel self-conscious looking at her... but I'd say she is okay.
    I know many models are struggling with eating issues, but I do think some of them are really just very naturally skinny with fast metabolisms and work out a lot.
    my best friend in school, she is VERY tall and skinny. She dances, but does not eat very healthy at all, even though vegetarian. She eats chips, crackers, chocolate every day at lunch - hardly see her eat veggies. She is very thin though.

On the other hand, I am quite thin as well, but smaller at 5 feet while she is 5'10 or so. I eat extremely healthy, low fat yogurt, fruits and veggies at lunch and only granola with flax etc. I really truly think that many of the models are like my friend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • *I'm sure most of them are the exact opposite... meaning they do starve themselves for their careers.
      Since I've met and known and still know many people I know being that skinny naturally is very rare, I've only seen it a few times...
      Most people that skinny don't eat.
      But it's possible she's naturally so skinny... although I have a suspicion her mother has something to do with it, and I'm not talking genes here...

• That's true, but honestly, we will never know. Truly we will not, no matter what the media says, their interviews say, etc. We could only know that by getting inside of their heads.
      It is a model's job to be conscious about their weight and health every single day - it is what sells. We should be conscious of their health, but we shouldn't make assumptions if some of them are healthy.
      Her mother definitely has influenced her, but look at the sort of body her mom has - long, leggy, skinny. That definitely passed down into her genes. But yes, I am sure her mom wants her to be a model and has put restraints on her in terms of eating, working out, etc. But we truly do not know what is inside the girl's head so we cannot assume anything.

• I agree.