• Healthy!
    Vote A
  • Not healthy!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She is the daughter of Cindy Crawford, who was a model big back in the day. Anyway you probably know that, but she has to be naturally skinny. Whether she has an ED or not I don't know, to me she is very skinny and I feel self-conscious looking at her... but I'd say she is okay.
    I know many models are struggling with eating issues, but I do think some of them are really just very naturally skinny with fast metabolisms and work out a lot.
    my best friend in school, she is VERY tall and skinny. She dances, but does not eat very healthy at all, even though vegetarian. She eats chips, crackers, chocolate every day at lunch - hardly see her eat veggies. She is very thin though.

On the other hand, I am quite thin as well, but smaller at 5 feet while she is 5'10 or so. I eat extremely healthy, low fat yogurt, fruits and veggies at lunch and only granola with flax etc. I really truly think that many of the models are like my friend.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • *I'm sure most of them are the exact opposite... meaning they do starve themselves for their careers.
      Since I've met and known and still know many people I know being that skinny naturally is very rare, I've only seen it a few times...
      Most people that skinny don't eat.
      But it's possible she's naturally so skinny... although I have a suspicion her mother has something to do with it, and I'm not talking genes here...

• That's true, but honestly, we will never know. Truly we will not, no matter what the media says, their interviews say, etc. We could only know that by getting inside of their heads.
      It is a model's job to be conscious about their weight and health every single day - it is what sells. We should be conscious of their health, but we shouldn't make assumptions if some of them are healthy.
      Her mother definitely has influenced her, but look at the sort of body her mom has - long, leggy, skinny. That definitely passed down into her genes. But yes, I am sure her mom wants her to be a model and has put restraints on her in terms of eating, working out, etc. But we truly do not know what is inside the girl's head so we cannot assume anything.

• I agree.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Don't know about her health, but I like a girl with more feminine traits, since this was what you were really asking. Like 5 kg more than that would awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno if she is or not... you need a doc to check her out

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't tell from that pic. But the odds are not in her favour, that's some hella skinny, a good wind and she'd blow away!

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever votes for healthy is insane and needs to improve his knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet she'll put on some weight by just having half of my lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like that at all. And id hope girls dont aspire to be that

0|0
    0|0
  • May be healthy and its not seen... deceptive and unclear good health... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a skeleton. I'd break her.

1|0
    0|0
  • To skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • she doesn't looks like healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • doubt it

0|1
    0|0
  • she doesn't seem healthy. too weak

0|0
    0|0
  • She is skinny, but probably healthy

1|0
    1|0
  • No, too fat. Borderline obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow anorexia at its best

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

• really really skinny but she could be healthy. she ain't no eugenia cooney

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh, God... yeah... she's messed up...

• Show All
    • I'm worried she is going to die to be honest. Sorry if that sounds harsh... can't believe she is still alive and functioning...

• @jul4a i know right, it amazes me that she can go out and do things and younow and youtube

• While she may be physically healthy, not have any medical conditions, she could be mentally unhealthy. She is a model and in that world it is very difficult to stay mentally healthy about your weight. If she keeps at this weight she will be looking into long term physical damage to her body. That being said it is also possible yet unlikely that she does have a physical condition that keeps her at this weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • How can anyone say healthy- look at the top of her thighs. I am not saying this from a jealous viewpoint or anything, I'm just stating what I see and my understanding of the truth. Can't believe people are saying healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • She is only 16 she could just not keep weight on some of the angles make it look worse that it is I doubt it's and eating disorder but, everyone is quick to judge

0|0
    0|0
  • For models they have to shed pounds in order to become one. Dua Lipa revealed this when she wanted to be one. She denied that offer. Obviously this isn't healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks healthy to me, some people are genetically thin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here's the thing, some people ate naturally tiny so it's hard to say. I don't think it's my right to comment on it when I'm not aware.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't really tell from just a picture whether someone is healthy or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. I can't make the final decision on her health, but she should see a doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely thin/skinny. I don't think its good and she needs help quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • We can't know if she's has he or Not by just looking from outside

0|0
    0|0
  • damn, unhealthy, at least she isn't eugena coony, she will die at 40

0|0
    0|0
  • Idek who that is, but she sure doesn't look healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Def an eating disorder

1|0
    0|0
  • She’s way to skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Crippled