Are tattoos on a girl a turn off?

I have a blue and black rose tattoo on my chest. I am getting more when I turn 18. Here’s my list of the ones I still want—
1. A realistic moon tattoo on my shoulder
2. An Asian tattoo on my calf
3. A small alien tattoo on my ankle
4. A peaceful yoga tattoo on my lower back
Then I want to get more... Is it attractive or a total turn off?

• Turn off
  • I find it attractive

426

Most Helpful Guy

• On paper
    the moon one seems cool
    Asian a little blah
    Alien ok
    Tramp stamp a little off

But thats just me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t see it as a tramp stamp. It’s a beautiful placement because it’s at the base of the body. The Asian one is for my interest in Asian history. I want something that symbolizes my love for it.
      The alien tattoo is for the unknown and what we don’t know.

• You also got to think about random people and how could they prosive them without knowing you. I have a friend with a star on her elbow and hates when people say how much they also love the Dallas cowboys.

• Well they aren’t really for others or what they think. They are for me..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it attractive but there are people that really like them, as long as it makes you happy then it's okay, don't let anyone make you feel unattractive. Just be you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree, I think Asker is kind of putting herself on the spot here. I hope she heeds your words and appreciate that not being someone's cup of tea shouldn't make you feel unattractive and less confident about yourself.