How important is a woman's décolletage as a part of her figure?

Like the legs and butt are very important parts that add to a woman's attractiveness, although face is the MOST important. Like that, at what scale do you think is the neck area (especially collarbone) important for the attractiveness of a female? What do you think of it?

I hope I could explain :/

029

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always more of a distraction. It doesn't influence their attractiveness to me, but I guess if it was a one on one thing and she wears something that shows a bit of cleavage, I'd be more inclined to think that she was interested.

Speaking in terms of nude appearance, unless you have some kind of birth defect or injury that made your collarbone/sternum jank (which would be interesting), the decolletage isn't really on my list of things that make a woman's figure.