How important is a woman's décolletage as a part of her figure?

Like the legs and butt are very important parts that add to a woman's attractiveness, although face is the MOST important. Like that, at what scale do you think is the neck area (especially collarbone) important for the attractiveness of a female? What do you think of it?

I hope I could explain :/

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always more of a distraction. It doesn't influence their attractiveness to me, but I guess if it was a one on one thing and she wears something that shows a bit of cleavage, I'd be more inclined to think that she was interested.

Speaking in terms of nude appearance, unless you have some kind of birth defect or injury that made your collarbone/sternum jank (which would be interesting), the decolletage isn't really on my list of things that make a woman's figure.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• i mostly don't find it noticeable. but decollétage is a crucial part of a women's figure.
    a girl with little more longer neck is relatively more attractive

(as per my opinion)
    looks& priorities-
    1st priority- face
    2nd - fat or thin
    3rd -

there are two types of men
    as per individual preferences-
    1. who are more attracted to breasts (AKA boobs)(cleavage included)

2. who are more attracted to waist (AKA ass)( hips included)

4rth- lips
    5th- neck
    6th- hairs
    7th- hands (nails included)

i was in great dilemma while making this list of priorities
    anybody disagree with my opinion, sorry!
    please give me suggestions if so!

personally, I m great at ignoring girls in real life.

i dont want to get stereotyped by society ethics and cultures (especially by parents), hence, I avoid girls, try my level best to look away from good-looking girls

but generally if I look at any girl, it will take time for the décollectage to catch my attention and make feel attracted

Asker, I hope you got an idea 😄

1|0
    0|0
    • I did. You're sweet. :)

• Show All
    • No dear, it's wrong if it harms you too.

• anyone includes me too...

• I learned a new word on G@G today!

I don't think that there is anything about a woman's neckline that attracts me, but there are obvious things that could be unattractive, such as loose skin, scars, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • I taught a new word? I'm glad. :)

• Show All
    • You should be flattered. I made the statement intending to give you a very high compliment!

• Thank you very much :)

• If I am attracted to a girl, (like) to her personality.. What really attracts me is her neck and shoulders.. I would eagerly want to kiss her on her neck.. and smell her hair.. I am weird I suppose...

1|0
    0|0
  • Different things are important on different women. on some big boobs look good. On others big ass looks good. some have good face and bad body. Some seem to have everything as average. Basically , i like height , weight , good backbone , athletic build and chest , waist and hips in a ratio of 3--2--3 with an attractive face.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as their neck doesn’t look like a stack of tires then I guess I’m OK with it. So is that French for collar bone?

1|0
    0|0
  • The neck line is a more subtle thing. Like "she looks great but I couldn't tell you what it is" kind of thing. After the face, the more obvious things would be her boobs or ass or legs, if showing. Not to say the boobs (or the ass) need to be big, because they don't, but these are the next things most men will look at

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it can never be generalised.
    If someone is beautiful to 10 people she could be average to 2-3 people too.
    Everyone is attracted to a certain type of body structure and facial structure and it may or may not be same for everyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • For me it's not a huge thing. Attractiveness comes in different forms for guys but the most common one is a thin or curvy body with a good ass and decently sized breasts and a pretty face. Of course all with a good personality makes the perfect girl. Some guys don't take looks as much into focus tho but for the guys who do the neck area and collarbones are never highly looked at and judged.

1|0
    0|0
  • No its not that important, for the only thing that is important is the connection between both of us

1|0
    0|0
    • I get it but I am talking solely about looks. Of course, once you're in love nothing matters anymore.

• If your only wanting an opinion on the physical side of a woman then I'd say yes the neck is important as you can have some long ass turkey neck or no neck at all but that doesn't stop some people

1|0
    0|0
  • All body parts matter as l9ng as they're all in equal proportion!

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly couldn't care less about any of them. If i truly love her, then i won't care about her physical features, because im in love with her soul not her body

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, of-course every part of her beautiful body matters and face used to be the first thing. You would notice but now butt are kind of more prevalent

1|0
    0|0
  • Mm... nice question, i say it can complement her look a lot, or really detract not much but some.. is a mid tier?

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not super boney and very pronounced.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never paid attention to a woman's collarbone in my life.
    I'd say as long as it's normal and nothing strange it's fine?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that important. I've never paid a ton of attention to it. Plus nice necks aren't THAT rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only in case if the girls got a broader chest and she is skinny too makes it central importance

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has nice decently big boobs then it'll look good on her.

1|0
    0|0
  • It usually enhances the appearance of a woman, but don't overdo it.

1|0
    0|0
  • by the way your new pic is wonderful...

1|0
    0|0
  • Very important

2|0
    0|0
  • quite important.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah many men will get attracted.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 on 10