Is it ok to wear a beret indoors?

I know the etiquette for boys.
But, for a girl, is it inappropriate to wear a beret in the classroom for example?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Totally inappropriate
    Vote C

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s fine for a girl to wear a beret indoors.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm indifferent about if people wearing hats indoor is impolite or not. I think it's up to the person who own the house who have guests, school etc. to decide the rule. It's not a so big deal. But if it's a rule it should apply equal to both genders and all kinds of head wear regardless if it's religiously or not. A head wear is a head wear. The only exception should be if there's any medical reasons.

• In my country you are not allowed to wear even girls and boys

• If you are a soldier, yes. Otherwise, no.

• Nah man, she's a girl scout. She needs to keep pushing those cookies onto the streets or her den mother is going to take her for permanent camping trip in the woods 😂

• Fair enough.

• And if it's the national army day?

• Why should it matter male or female?

• 'Cause boys mustn't keep their hats on indoors

• Yeah, I know. Anyway, nowadays, both men or women are allowed to wear a hat whenever they want.
      I was asking particulary about girls 'cause I don't care about how the boys wear a hat.

• I don't see to many of those hats anyway so if it looks good on you then rock it

• Beret? What's it?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!