Which European country do you know of that has the most thick/curvy girls/women on average?

I'm just wondering since it seems like only a few African countries and Latin America (region) has this reputation of having the thickest/curviest women in the world (especially Brazil) due to their highly diverse racial and cultural mixture (genetics and all sorts of different cultural diets).

I wonder if there's a certain European country that has a fairly noticeable amount of Thick/Curvy women and by Thick/Curvy, I absolutely do NOT mean fat, overweight or obese. I mean thick/curvy as in these pictures from below:

• United Kingdom (England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland)
  • Germany
  • Italy
    Vote C
  • Spain
    Vote D
  • Greece
    Vote E
  • Russia
    Vote F
  • Other European countries
    Vote G

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean curvy - then I don't think that's 100% natural for anyone in Europe - but remember: a LOT of Brazillian women get plastic surgeries to get that look, so it's not very natural there either...

Africa - it's muscle... so yeah, it's natural there.

Since most of Europe is white... not so natural here.

If you mean fat - google the fattest European countries...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• None - it's very much something that's in the genes, and that gene pool is largely absent in Europe.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess that's the unfortunate reality. It seems like the best way for European women to be naturally/genetically thick/curvy is if they have at least a small amount of Sub-Saharan African genes.