Why dont nerdy guys embrace they "swag"?

Looks do matter, not sure what hippie stated otherwise. Look at the nerdy guy in this picture, maybe a 3/10 before, became an 8/10 with a haircut and some new clothes. And he still has his adorable nerdly personality.
Why do people complain about being ugly instead of just making some minor lifestyle changes? If you feel ugly due to weight, lose it. If you feel ugly for being skinny, bulk up. Don't feel noticed? Put a nice outfit together with a colored jacket and throw a little side smirk. If you're short, get some Timberland boots or just be short and look sexy lol
Have the hardest time seeing these nerdy guys all depressed about dating when they are quite handsome. Just lazy. I get swag ain't your priotity over your current anime/ game addiction, but even the anime, video game, even the characters you create, have swag. Im just sayin, you can def be as hot as your Level 45 Dark Elf Mage if you just focused on your looks as much as his.

Why my anime club friend always trips about not having a date - but not realizing how many panties he dropped after coming 1 (emphasis on only 1,) day out of the year dressed to the nine. He looked FINE. All he got was a hair cut and wore a fitted shirt and jeans, aside from his usual hoodie and greasy hair everywhere.

there's a weird stigma that nerdy guys ruin their image or something by looking sexy. Just embrace your sexiness. you're not shallow or superficial - just smart.

A good looking guy with that amazing nerdy personality will give any bad boy a run for his money lol

Why not embrace yo' swag? Do nerdy guys not know how? Do you feel its too shallow to focus on?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• I AM a nerdy guy (finishing doctoral degree in applied math in a biomed engineering hospital) and honestly I was "that guy" on the left for a long time.

Honestly I couldn't agree more. For a while I was 150 lb at 6'3", super dorky, clean shaven (so I looked really young) and honestly, I never really cared about finding women or anything. One day I kind of changed: grew out a beard, worked out -> put on at least 25 lb of muscle, have inner arm tattoo, started wearing more fitting clothes (such as lululemon pants for men) and as of right now I honestly don't have a hard time finding any women at all (that could also be an age factor). The change wasn't more so for the women but more so for feeling more confident in myself but ironically it sucked in women.

• I will say though that I sort of feel this applies a lot more to women though. I have noticed A LOT (if not more) women complaining about being single and yet they refuse to make any sort of changes - be it losing weight, hanging out in new places, etc.

• Yes! See not like to impress the other gender, but to feel more confident. Caring for your appearance does show lot about what you think of yourself and project out to the world.

• Yes! The girls complain too and Im like, just comb your hair and wear a shirt that shows a little cleave lol they avoid the gym like the plague, yeah its hardwork to keep in shape but not only do you look better, but you feel much better. Nerd life is very sedintary lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you 1,00000% lol I don't get it either, at the same time it's probably that they just aren't used to being recognized for their looks, it's always been about their brain so they never focused on their looks and as a result they never learned how to dress or how to put themselves together, sometimes they just need that one makeover or that one thing that makes them realize that they CAN have a little more confidence.

& sometimes they just have other things going on and they don't have the time or feel too lazy to care about their looks, I know how it is to just not care sometimes.

• This was a beautiful answer!!

• @Nahid1234
      I don't know I just want to know what your thoughts are because you left smilies

• It was to get noticed.πŸ˜‚