Do you think plus sized or taller people should be charged more for the same clothes as their smaller counterparts?

• Yes, BOTH taller and plus sized people should be charged more for clothing
  • Yes, PLUS sized people should be charged more for clothing (not tall sized)
  • Yes, TALL sized should be charged more for clothing (not plus sized)
    Vote C
  • No, all people of all sizes should be charged the same amount for the same outfits.
    Vote D

5496

Most Helpful Guys

• Charging customers more for material that is literally only costing a few extra cents more to manufacture for the clothing companies is dumb. It's also not the answer to get people to lose weight and be more attractive and healthier. The sizes simply *not existing in the first place* for overweight people would be a good way to start, but manufacturers are spineless money-grubbing shitweasels who care for nothing but profit. So they keep making "plus-sized" clothing for an easy buck, since so many people are fat these days.

• Some places already do. When I need to find long T shirts, I always end up paying a little more.

But for the rest, hate to break it to you, but most foreign clothes, the material is literally pennies. The difference between the smallest and largest sizes is well below a dollar in materials. Probably in the $.25 ballpark.

Most Helpful Girls

• Right now it seems that there are three categories in clothing; petite, "normal" and plus size. It seems kinda stupid that there is no graduate increase on price, while the "normal" size scale is quite large, usually from S-XL. You can get all of those at the same price, but then the few special sizes are more expensive. I'd understand if every size would be a bit more expensive, so that the price gap wouldn't be that high between the special sizes and the "normal" sizes, but the store still made the same profit. But I don't think what they are doing now is working.

• No.
    If we go by that logic, then I'll be arguing that we give discounts to people who are much smaller or petite than the average size as less material was used.
    The only time when people should be charged more on clothes is when they are expecting it to be tailor-made.