Do you like the Bohemian style?

Do you like the Bohemian style?
Do you like the Bohemian style?
Do you like the Bohemian style?
Do you like the Bohemian style?
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • It’s okay.
    Vote C

74150

Most Helpful Guys

• i might get a lot of thumbs down for what i'm about to say and some of you might even be like "you know nothing about women's fashion!" and blah blah blah but whatever lols. as a normal guy just being completely honest here, to me-- it's just a low v neck one piece dress, a bunch of rings, 2 girls wearing mix and match 2 piece outfits, another one piece dress but this one has a belt. honestly, i don't know what the difference is from this style to all other 100 styles that women has. it's like showing me a bunch of heels with different heel size and length, giving them a bunch of different names for each heel shape and size, in the end they're all just heels to me lols...

• Any style looks good on hot people, have you seen stylish clothes on not good looking people? Yeah...

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to wear a lot of the Bohemian style clothes when it wasn't the modern trend as it is today. It was a lifestyle; involved everything from clothing to home style and ways of thinking.

Today, being in a leadership position, being more connected to myself and society in that sense; it just doesn't happen much more than on my vacations when life is free. ;)

I've come past that whole life style, which is ok.. We go through so many during our lives, following our own growths and stages.

• I'm a tomboy and I really love the bohemian style. Lol, too bad I can't dress like that. I only wear dark colors and I can't bring myself to wear a dress. I feel like as soon as you wear a dress guys loose all bro respect for you and treat you as a delicate flower they want to pollinate.

• You feel like guys lose respect for women who wear dresses?

• Not respect like "deep admiration for someone elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements." I mean bro-respect. Treating you as just one of the homies/bros kind of respect. They start treating you as just a girl they want to get with. Like a delicate flower that needs to be protected from harm.

• I get what you mean