• No.
    Vote B
  • It’s okay.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• i might get a lot of thumbs down for what i'm about to say and some of you might even be like "you know nothing about women's fashion!" and blah blah blah but whatever lols. as a normal guy just being completely honest here, to me-- it's just a low v neck one piece dress, a bunch of rings, 2 girls wearing mix and match 2 piece outfits, another one piece dress but this one has a belt. honestly, i don't know what the difference is from this style to all other 100 styles that women has. it's like showing me a bunch of heels with different heel size and length, giving them a bunch of different names for each heel shape and size, in the end they're all just heels to me lols...

1|0
    1|0
  • Any style looks good on hot people, have you seen stylish clothes on not good looking people? Yeah...

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to wear a lot of the Bohemian style clothes when it wasn't the modern trend as it is today. It was a lifestyle; involved everything from clothing to home style and ways of thinking.

Today, being in a leadership position, being more connected to myself and society in that sense; it just doesn't happen much more than on my vacations when life is free. ;)

I've come past that whole life style, which is ok.. We go through so many during our lives, following our own growths and stages.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tomboy and I really love the bohemian style. Lol, too bad I can't dress like that. I only wear dark colors and I can't bring myself to wear a dress. I feel like as soon as you wear a dress guys loose all bro respect for you and treat you as a delicate flower they want to pollinate.

1|0
    0|0
    • You feel like guys lose respect for women who wear dresses?

• Not respect like "deep admiration for someone elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements." I mean bro-respect. Treating you as just one of the homies/bros kind of respect. They start treating you as just a girl they want to get with. Like a delicate flower that needs to be protected from harm.

• I get what you mean

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 148

• Bohemian? Id call this basic bitch coachella instagram look.

5|6
    1|0
    • Yep... EXACTLY. It's not "bohemian" at all. It's just your typical instagram chick with "peace" fingers and tongues sticking out.

• Actually not really. I usually would but most of the girls who sport it are just low-key pot-heads and seem to not care about much in life besides themselves. I'd like the style itself if it were otherwise lol

1|1
    0|0
  • It's my absolute favourite fashion style for girls. There's nothing that beats boho. It's colorful & vibrant, exudes energy and positivity and most of all it gives them an easy going, adventuristic and "for the planet" vibe. If an attractive girl dresses boho they've already got my full attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had no idea what "bohemian style" actually was, so I was pretty much ready to say no! But I won´t do that, because whatever it is they are wearing, I like it!!! A lot!!! Especially the first "bohemian" I feel some kind of bond to already... ! Haha ! :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • To "New Age" for me. Like a 70's stoner hippie girl into jewels and crystals and Eastern mysticism. I'll pass. But the first pic of the chick in the dress, that was okay. But to many necklaces. Just one would suffice. Or just a choker

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly only like this one pic of this one chick. Apparently she just stopped making good pics after this.

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe some of it is a bit revealing,

but I do like the turquoise and the hat.

the style reminds me of the uncharted videogame series,

or just adventure, traveling the world,

or maybe a person that is interesting, not so "average"

I don't know thats my take on the style

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it makes you look like an homeless old lady with no style.

1|0
    0|1
  • Who is that model? She has a very winsome demeanor. On any other girl, I doubt it would be so appealing, but she pulls it off, and not just because she is a hottie. Demeanor is not just looks (although it is that too).

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s cute but the girls that usually rock that style are dumber than a box of rocks

2|3
    0|0
  • I used to always Jam to Bohemian Rhapsody~
    Those girls are cute too though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a lovely style, good taste and nothing too rude, also pretty chilling I think it improves the smile of a person and gives a bit of a sensation of security

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 thumbs up man.

• Show All
    • haha its interesting because even now i think there is some censorship. I think 'respect' has been placed very carefully at the forefront of my ethos I care about life, people, beings, its part of my soul.. but 'love' does not come naturally as a word though i do it easily :)

• @VIVANT Well you will surely one day be completly you in your whole complexity and love will come naturally.

• It doesn't work for some woman but when it does work, it unbelievably sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the first and last dresses. The jewelry and third picture, not much.

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally have never liked the Bohemian style but I will explain to you

2|0
    0|0
    • Well i hit send before I finished with this post and I don't know how to edit yet I'm sorry but I was going to say that the group that can pull off the bohemian style really well in my opinion who are the French women and some of the Eastern Bloc. When I think of that I think of the Ukraine European women.

• It's alright, not really my favourite, but the girls who try this look are usually attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, the only Bohemian I like is the Rhapsody. These look like acid obsessed hippies who are even more loose than there clothes.

No thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • The girls you have on this question could be wearing dish towels and I would like it! LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a strong conditioning against jewelry, especially rings. Too many industrial accidents. Other than that, it's fine...

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone who wears it seems obnoxiously First World...

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 72

• Mostly yes. It can be executed very well, but also very poorly - depending on the quality of the items. It runs the risk, for many people, to look really cheap...

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it can be ok but i don't wear it. i would consider moccasins because my dad recommended them.

1|0
    0|0
    • i remember my dad once bought me a silver ring with a turquoise heart on it ♡

• Its okay

1|0
    0|0
  • I like bohemian style really much, I'm a little bit bohemian myself. But I think the pics don't show the best of that style.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think any guy would care so long as they are as attractive as the girls in those pics.
    I know a guys mind and lol they don't care so much on what you wear, just if they can have a peak at the visuals underneath lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • love the top picture, especially since she is not wearing a slip and it looks like she isn't wearing any panties either... yummmmy...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll rock it every now and then as a casual wear style. I find it rather cute and chic.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is nice for a morning to afternoon walk in the summer.

1|0
    0|0
  • It cool for festivals, I find a bit too much to wear it in a daily basis.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like it but sometimes it can be too much
    It also depends on how you accessories it

1|1
    0|0
  • I love it and wear it in moderation. Most things I wear have an accent of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes love it. I'd say many of clothes are Bohemian it's a style that never goes out of fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • Only certain girls can pull it off and they look so beautiful, I would personally never try it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind as its nice and loose for when the weather starts to get more humid

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do. I wear a lot tuquoise jewelry and leather and denims.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great when my fiancee wears it. Not a style that I would wear

1|1
    0|2
  • Currently wearing that style today and it is a great style for Summer

1|0
    0|0
  • Like the dresses and the hats but I don't like the jewellery

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm not keen on lots of patterns and many colours

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE BOHO. I'm the turquoise and white buffalo princess!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes