• Better with plastic
    Vote A
  • Better natural
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• NATURAL. I hate fake people. Like, you know i can understand a nose job if your nose is really bad or something, but lips is just minor to me. you can even buy lip plumping stuff that reacts to make your lips a little bigger, slightly, but not fake. Everyone was so happy when Kylie took out most of her lip filler. Though, in recent instagram pictures it looks like its back? But yeah, all natuuurallllll babyyyyy

3|2
    1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Natural is SO much better. There is more character to the natural one on the left. The after photo just looks like all the other bimbo fake plastic chicks out there.

Your upper lip is supposed to be smaller than the bottom lip but injections make both lips the same size and, thus, it looks bloody ridiculous and unnatural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better natural. The stuff they pump you with is usually poisonous. In fact all botox is poison. Botox is a neurotoxin from Clostridium botulinum. You know that deadly stuff called botulism.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• As someone with naturally full lips, I find surgeries quite offensive. I would not get a cosmetic surgery on my lips if they weren't naturally this way. It is also as if people are mocking me when they try to get bigger lips that most definitely look fake.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, and no. Face yoga can give you bigger lips to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most times it ends up looking ridiculous or becomes an excessive mess. Natural is better.

0|2
    0|0
  • Get injections if your curious they wear off

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's better natural.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Those plastic lips look awful.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like the natural more

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Don’t really see much of a difference. Just looks more swallen after
    But usually I think fake lips don’t look better

Also her arguments with shaving and stuff don’t make much sense to me. I’m not causing permanently changes to the way I look and could always decide to let my hair grow again for whatever reason

Im not against people who do those things and I don’t criticize them but I do believe that they have issues and wouldn’t date them

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you have a health condition like a cleft lip or oral cancer, do not go under the knife. There is no need for going under the knife for something so superficial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake lips look absolutely horrible to me. It's like someone used one of those machines to inflate balloons.

0|0
    0|0
  • These don't look bad with the surgery but they were better before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never seen a face with fake lips that I was attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • Unnecessary surgery = scary (ewww!!).

Natural is always best.

0|0
    0|0
  • There aren't ugly lips... Except they are made with plastic

0|0
    0|0