Is bragging about my looks a bad thing?

Why is it bad? Did society or media make it appear look bad? It's hinestly just sayin how good I look.
Well I clearly can see some people ready to go on a rampage, see this is what I am talking about, I didn't even brag yet and they get pissed off just cuz I respect my privacy more than proving my looks since I know I am attractive

1612

Most Helpful Girls

• lol Show me a Profile Pix Then, Friend, Let me Decide, Stop and Don't Hide. xx

• I am going to make everybody in the comment section hat me by saying, I relate. I get approached by men every time I leave the house, mostly older than me. People stare at me everywhere, and I can get away with a lot of things. It does give me a horrible sense of superiority and especially among girls, I get a lot of hate. My boyfriend says that lot of people are intimidated by me, and lots of people around us always say that we're an incredibly good looking couple, I'm in school and he's at uni, we're both part time models. What I'm saying in the end is, we were born into a world that strongly values appearance, don't hate player, hate the game, lets enjoy our gift while we're young. Brag all you like, if you are as good looking as you think, it won't drive girls away.

• Women will get sick of hearing him go on an on about his looks.

• Someone here who is just like me, nice to meet you sis

• Nice to meet you too, good looking :)

Most Helpful Guys

• If you look good, people know it. You dont need to point it out

• I like to point it out since I am considered superior according to my looks and I like to make them jealous

• If you purposely make people jealous, and you take a joy out of it, why are you surprised people dislike you?

• I would say yes. It sounds like you have your answer. Why though? I think it's the same as bragging about any birth priveledge. By bragging about good looks or how rich your parents are, you are asking for compliments / respect for an achievement that's not of your own making. If you are fortunate enough to be born with looks or born with money, that's not because of your own efforts. It's the benefits of birth. And by extension, you are asking others to reflect on their birth priveledge. And I suspect most people would like to have had a more fortunate birth position. On a separate thought, beauty is subjective. My other half thinks he's really handsome - but many people would not agree. On a final note, beauty fades. Don't forget to develop a beautiful personality to match your (doubt Les) rugged good looks.