Is it possible for the nerd to get the hot girl?

Is it real or is it fake? What you see on television all the time, the nerdy guy getting the hot girl of his dreams. Is that only a fantasy or is there hot girls out there who would actually give the ugly nerdy guy a chance?

Despite all the yes and no on here it seems as though no one has a definite clue as to how the nerd can get the hot girl. Its a long explaination but to put it simple the answer is yes. The nerd is very likely to get the hot girl.
I was asked to explain. Its all about chemistry to its core. Think about this. If the asshole guy can get the girl simply by abusing her mentally then the nerdy guy can get the girl by literally 'boring' her. It sounds far-fetched and even down right stupid but its a strange thing, this chemistry. For further explaining here's a link that goes into long detail. Be prepared to read.

link

2912

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it. Most of the "hot girls" I know date within their group. The "hot guys".

TV is fake. It's not even based on reality. I think the whole ugly guy/hot girl thing is to make guys feel better about themselves or make them think "hey, I like this show because it makes me feel like I could get a hot girl!"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • actually I'm dating a "hot" girl and I'm avg. id say..she likes me because of how I treat her. women want to be treated well, regardless of looks. its just that some girls would rather be with the good looking jerk because that's what theyre used to.