Girls, what piercings do you like on a guy?

What piercings do you like to see on a guy or don't mind them having? What piercings can you absolutely not stand on a guy? Do you even like piercings on guys at all? Be specific about the location please. (:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy and his personality and if the piercing suits his face. Piercings can add an interesting element to any face, if placed correctly. However, too much metal/wrong placements, can ruin the prettiest of faces, imo, although looks aren't important anyways, so go with what you want :P

Ears are always safe :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 32

• Snake bites mmmmmmmm

There are others (like a lip ring), but snake bites are the hottest...

But eyebrow piercings more often than not look gay on a guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love piercings on guys; more specifically eyebrows and lips.

I absolutely hate tongue piercings on guys, and nipple rings lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like eye brow piercings other than that I don't like piercings on guys. I hate lip piercings and I tihnk it's weird if guys have their tongue pierced too. I suppose nippled pierving can be good too but not the rings just the bar. What kind of piercings do you like on girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced. (:

On girls, of course ears. I LOVE bellybutton and tongue piercings on girls! Something about them.. I just love it. And I don't mind them having their nose or lip pierced.

• Well it depends on the guy mostly piercings that look good in guys is cause they guy could look good without them it just makes them hotter lol well I like some lip piercings, nipple piercings would be OK , ear piercings of course and if they have gauges small ones , I actually think tattoos look way hotter on guys you just kinda notice them more if there big lol . :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings are hot, lip rings especially.

Anymore though, piercings are losing their appeal. I don't get turned off by them, but they don't do as much for me anymore. Especially if I want something long term, I'm looking for someone who already has their career going, and more than likely they don't have a face full of piercings.

I do love tattoos, the art of them is amazing, and I know many in professional careers that have very visible tattoos and it isn't an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only let my boyfriend get his left eye brow and both his ears pierced. I hate every other piercing on a lad. I don't like tongue piercing on lads only on girls. Nipple piercing are such turn off and so are d*ck piercing .

0|1
    0|0
  • i think some guys can pull off a piercing in their ears, but only some. and in my opinion, ear piercings are the only piercings that are attractive to me

0|1
    0|0
  • The only piercings on a guy that just disturbs me are the Huge holes through their ear, and they put on a small earring and makes the huge hole stretch down.

But I love the silver small studs that David Beckham and Usher wear, there so incredibly hott, even at the top of the ear like the cartilage, but I prefer them at the bottom (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I looooove when guys have a diamond stud in each ear lobe. Or just one on the left lobe(right only is gay) besides that I hate peircings anywhere else on guys...can't stand them

0|0
    0|0
  • Snakebites on some guys can look really good, and I also like strechers (only on one ear) when the guy is wearing a spike.

0|1
    0|0
  • not into snake bites & nose piercings. helix/conch/lobe/tragus/industrial is fine. brow & neck is fine with me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not a huge fan of piercings on guys, I'm more into guys with tattoos, but piercings arnt a deal breaker fo me as long as they don't go over board lol.

I wouldn't mind a guy with one ear pierced (on the straight side lol), an eye brow piercing, and although I've never dated a guy with his tongue pierced but I'm curiously interested lol

I also think some guys look good with snake bites, but I don't know if I would really date a guy who had them.

I don't like guys that have gauges, I only think very few can pull it off but I'm still not attracted to them. That's one big turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind spider bites and like earrings, but anything other than that I can't stand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lip, nipple, eyebrow, helix, industrial, tongue, rtilage, ampallang, apadravya, dydoe, guiche, hafada, magic cross, reverse Prince Albert etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiderbites are so hot! I also love snakebites and eyebrow piercings. But I'm not a fan of septum piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • ears, I don't like huge gauges, the biggest size of a gauge I find attractive are 0s.

Other than that, I don't like any other piercings on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ilove when guys just pierce there ears! anywhere else is gross

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually just don't like piercings on guys. It has always been a really big turn off to me

0|0
    0|0
  • horizontal tongue piercing on like the tip of the tongue; not placed too widely apart; so hot and I like snake bites too

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care, body piercings I don't find attractive, facial piercings are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes