You know the one, where 1 is f*** ugly, and 10 is supermodel status. So a lot of girls have called me "cute," and I'm curious that that lies on the numerical scale. I estimate in the 6-7 range, but I'd like to know what a woman thinks that means.
And as an addendum, if a "cute" guy were to sit by you and try to start a conversation, how would you react? Would you want him to leave, be all right with having a convo/flirting a bit, or out and out attempt to seduce him, etc?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Wouldn't wanna see him in my bed at night
2. Poor thing, someone will love him one day
3. Umm there's a person in front of me but I don't really see them
4. That guy better have a good personality
5. I've seen worse
6. With some clothes and haircut he'd be decent looking
7. He's okay, nothing to go crazy over, maybe if he charmed me or made an effort
8. Good looking, his personality will decide
9. Daaaymn, don't care about personality come in my bed
10. Just walked out of a catalog perfection I shall admire from afar but not approach
"Cute" falls between/under numbers 7-9, sometimes ten.1