Girls, honest answer: is 5"7 (170 cm) too short for you?

I'm 18 and only 5"7, is that enough to be considered attractive? A lot of girls talk about being "protected" by men, can I ever give you that feeling? (Even if I'm strong; not bulky though). And at what height are girls turned off by me? I've heard that might height might be perfect for a girl who's 4"9 or 5"0. But honestly I'm not really attracted to girls of that height. (Ironic, I know). I prefer girls the same height as me.

Girls, honest answer: is 5

165

Most Helpful Girl

• Current boyfriend is 6'2, but my last boyfriend was 5'7. So while I prefer taller, it's not a make it or break it kind of thing.

• Ok, what's your height? Also, how much does it really matteR?

• I personally don't like tall guys, I'm attracted to guys that are 5'6- 5'9... even 5'9 is a little big for me I like small to average guys!

• How tall are you? And do you like to wear heels even if he’s short?