If I have small breasts, should I avoid low cut tops/dresses?

My breasts are 34A, pretty small. I tend to wear padded, pushup bras to try to add cleavage but obviously there's only so much a bra can do. Should I just avoid low cut tops and dresses in general, because obviously I don't have much to show off?

2125

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says only big is beautiful? There are tons of them like me who love the size you describe.

However, the better way of carrying it off is not a low neck top with push up bras but wearing outfits that compliment your breasts and bras that allow natural shape to show or no bra.

Better smaller and firmer breasts than large and saggy ones :) the former I'd say is more reason to show off unlike popular opinion.

Low cut tops and dresses can be worn but the outfit you wear with a low cut should not be made to look desperate for attention kinds.

One of my favs is a closed / turtle neck that is sleeveless and I think it looks amazing link

These are good 34A examples (though most are party wear)

link

link

These are of 32A

link

link

link