Whenever you’re attempting to figure out what to say to a woman – and then, if and when she does reply back, thinking about how to react effectively by knowing what to say and do next – your ability to adapt your game.
Your Conversation Starter!
The very next time an attractive woman catches your eye, you no longer have to wonder, “What do I even say to her?!”
Now, instead, use this completely customizable conversation starter anytime, anywhere: "I'm so glad I'm not the only one(who)________"
You can use this at the club or the bar, at a grocery store, in line at a coffee shop, outside in the cold weather; whatever, whenever, wherever!
(At a bar or club)
- “I’m glad I’m not the only one who loves this song.”“I’m glad I’m not the only one having a good time.”
- “Glad I’m not the only one not drinking tonight.”
(On the dance floor and she’s sweating)
- “Glad I’m not the only one who thinks it’s hot as fuck in here.”
(Out on the patio by a heater)
- “I’m glad I’m not the only one freezing my balls off.”
(In the grocery store)
- “I’m glad I’m not the only one who loves [insert whatever item she just put in her shopping cart here].”
- “Glad I’m not the only one who can eat the hell out of some Extreme Nacho Cheese Doritos!”
(During [insert current holiday here)
- “I’m glad I’m not the only one celebrating Mardi Gras like a boss!”
(During [insert current event / concert etc. here])
- “Glad I’m not the only one who rocks out to Justin Bieber, one of the strongest female vocalist :P!”
This conversation starter is amazing for several reasons:
- Its versatility in adapting to fit any social situation
- Its ability to nonchalantly communicate a commonality without coming off as trying too hard to build a connection
- Since it’s a statement, not a question, almost any response she gives can be perceived as her attempting to build a connection with you (that meansshe likes you), and in fact…
- She doesn’t even have to reply back – you can still transition smoothly into a conversation!
- Now it’s time to strengthen your ability to improvise spontaneous conversation by learning how to customize this conversation starter to fit your own unique needs!
Be sure to create your own unique variants, but just to help you get your creative juices flowing:
Did you notice a girl order your favorite latte while you were at the coffee shop? Perhaps go with something like:
- “I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s addicted to caramel lattes!”
Is your cute coworker yawning early Monday morning?
- “Glad I’m not the only one who partied like a rock-star all weekend!”
Posting your variants of this conversation starter will inspire creativity in others, and when they list their favorites, it will allow you to generate even more ideas of when and how to implement it!
Remember to actually use your conversation starter variant and try it out several times while focusing on your fundamentals. In the beginning, just to make it easy, you don’t even have to continue having a conversation, just deliver your conversation starter, take note of her reaction, and move on!
*Sorry for the last picture, just too funny to me :D