What do you think of eyebrow slits on women/what would be your first impression of them?

I’m thinking of getting them but I don’t have a alternative look so I’m curious of what do you think of them and what’s your first impression of someone with them write your opinion in the comments What do you think of eyebrow slits on women/what would be your first impression of them?What do you think of eyebrow slits on women/what would be your first impression of them?

• I like/love them
  • I don’t like them

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• People try too hard to be hip or different. As you get older you realize, these things don't matter so much, but just making sure you are well put together and have some unique sense of self-identity. Understated and classy is always better than loud and flashy, unless you really buy into all that peacocking nonsense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It didn't look good when I was 15 and everyone did it. It doesn't look good now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE