What do you think of eyebrow slits on women/what would be your first impression of them?

I’m thinking of getting them but I don’t have a alternative look so I’m curious of what do you think of them and what’s your first impression of someone with them write your opinion in the comments What do you think of eyebrow slits on women/what would be your first impression of them?What do you think of eyebrow slits on women/what would be your first impression of them?

• I like/love them
  • I don’t like them

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• People try too hard to be hip or different. As you get older you realize, these things don't matter so much, but just making sure you are well put together and have some unique sense of self-identity. Understated and classy is always better than loud and flashy, unless you really buy into all that peacocking nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, Lord, Don't Ruin your Good Looks with a Slit, IT... Ain't It. xx

What Guys Said 23

• It looks only good when it's a scar. Doing it yourself looks dumb for me. It just looks to straight and stuff. Go google 2mgovercsquared. She has a scar and it looks hella sexy.

• Guys were doing this 20 years ago. Why simulate the look of a scar?

• Awful. My general experience of alternative people is that they're try hards and normally it's just a phase before they grow up and stop doing dumb stuff.

• I would say the majority of women like that or have issue, maybe a little like that.

For guys, only those that like makeup like that.

• I don't have an opinion one way or the other but a question instead, why? I don't see it quite as much as I did about 15 to 20 years ago & I just wondered if it's just a fashion statement or what?

• It’s kind of an interesting look, but not one that I find particularly attractive. I’m indifferent about it.

• I think they are a really good display of boredom. When it comes to altering the body including tattoos and other than the ears, piercings, I think it's time to put the focus on something else.

• Cut them in more places and they will look like binary code..!

• Fucking stupid

• Looks like you had Scar Tissue there and can't grow an eyebrow in that section

• She probably gives succ often.

• NO ;(

• Honestly. I really dont like the eyebrows over done. Simple, elegant shaped looking eyebrows are great.

• Whould never have noticed them

• I don't get it. It's like if I decided to cut my finger to pretend I had an accident.

• if that was u that be easily hot

• I think eye slots like in the first picture are sexy on a girl but a lot of guys out there don't like them.

• It's looks good when it's clean no cutting..
    First impression: looking on eye brows little different but weird

• Not keen

• I think it looks a little "off." Don't do it!

• too focused on looks. I have one of these but I was hit in the head with a golf club

• A bunch of hoes.

What Girls Said 11

• It didn't look good when I was 15 and everyone did it. It doesn't look good now.

• I think it looks bad.

• I think they look good on women in picture.

• They look cool but id neva eva

• It reminds me of how eyebrows look after you've pierced them

• It's ridiculous.

• I'd do if I wished... looks gud on those girls

• I had those naturally. :/

• Eyebrow slits are coool

• she gotta stop trying so hard

• The first girl looks trans
    The eyebrow thing is very ugly