+1 y

Question for the girls; personally, are you starting to get "numb" to compliments about your looks/personality?

-DISCLAIMER-

Feel free to answer "looks" and "personality" as separate entities if that's more logical for you to do.

--------------------

Consider this a follow-up ? to my massively popular ?, with the link to it below:

/******

link

******/

------------------------------------------------

Girls, do you ever get "numb" to compliments, as in, when you get complimented, you don't feel anything anymore?

If you have, why do you think you have gained this immunity to compliments? Is it hearing them too much, not genuinely believing the people that compliment you, or is it something else?

Whether you have or haven't felt this "numbness" to complimentary statements, please elaborate with your thoughts about this idea of "compliment immunity".

Thank you for your input. I'll be anxiously waiting for responses... :)

P.S. For the poll, guys can vote on what they think about the girls
As of now, I'm "immune" to compliments
I am BECOMING "immune" to compliments
No, I'm not "immune" to compliments
Vote C
GirlGuy
20
1