myReview 1 mo

What my diet is like in a Day

NickiB1

So this obviously is what it was like when I was living my normal life before this whole coronavirus mess.

I wake up and do a run around 5AM. Which consists of an hr of sprinting the straights and walking the curves.

We had a prvt kitchen area for me and my teammates we usually cook with each other.

Breakfast:

I would make a Turkey sausage and 2 eggs and cheese on a English muffin. I usually get yelled at by Deshawn because he says the frying pan I'm using is for the eggs and I was trying to cook the sausage in it.

I break the egg yolk and put some salt pepper and paprika on it.

I put Jelly on the English muffin.

I make a smoothie with it. I put strawberries, pineapples, blueberries, packet of brown sugar, Whey protein, A sprinkle of chia seeds, 1 banana, handful of of spinach, 2% milk until you reach desired consistency.

Usually i am rushing to my 7:45 Class. i get to class and eat my breakfast before i go inside.

I pack a bag of grapes and a dole pineapple tidbits packs to keep my energy up for practice.

After practice I usually get food from the training table for dinner(our pvt kitchen for the track team.) but it's not good so I will give you an example of a home cook meal I sometimes prepare if I have time.

The example I'm giving for this particular mytake is Turkey legs, mashed potatoes and green beans with Turkey sausage and onions.

After dinner doing homework or relaxing I normally get hungry again and finish off the bag of grapes I got earlier.

This is the turkey sausage onions and green beans

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it

What my diet is like in a Day
5
6

Most Helpful Girls

• SydneySentinel
    I'm soooo hungry. This was hard to read... lol
    I've not heard of adding brown sugar to a smoothie. The rest sounds delicious!!
    Is this still revelant?
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    You just gave me a craving for grapes & pineapple tidbits.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• COMMODOREII
    Damn i think im hungry now. 😂 i don't get the problem with the pan. I use one pan for everything including eggs.
    Is this still revelant?
    • NickiB1

they have a system and I disrupt it.

people cook eggs for they food and at the sametime others are cooking sausage to save time.

we have a busy schedule and try to save time as much as possible.

• Just hire a cook and let him do the cooking. Its a better system. You guys don't have to worry about cooking or cleaning. 😎

• NickiB1

college students. we mostly don't got jobs.

hard enough to juggle school and athletics without a job. we travel across the country also.

• LEADFOOTboi
    do you make grits?
    Is this still revelant?
    • NickiB1

I don't really like grits.

I never made it myself.

• weeeeeeeeeelll, that's aight then... how about beans?

• NickiB1

yes. love beans

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

43
  • LilElph
    That sounds good
  • Now I'm hungry. 😭
  • jillybeanns
    Very similar to my diet :)
  • Ratmuffin
    Mainly Peruvian
  • Mrswright077
    Interesting
  • Nickel_Slam
    Plenty of people eats that.
  • simplelikeme
    Why get mad? And tell him to mind his own...😊