How much do you eat a day?

1618

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I don't know exactly how much in calories, but nowadays I eat rice 2-3 times a day and have meat in almost every single meal, complemented with some kind of vegetable as much as possible. I also have soup maybe every other day, so I consume less solids then, but in terms of meat to vegetable and rice ratio, it typically looks like this:
    www.emiponcedesouza.com/.../...ccoli-1501x2001.jpg
    Of course the kind of meat and vegetables vary by meal; it could be two kinds of meat in one meal - chicken and fish for example, but their portions combined will look something like that. And then I just have some fruits for dessert if I feel like it, usually more of that in the morning though.

Oh, and these past few days I have been mindlessly snacking on junk food in between meals. =.= Got me some raisins, so I'll at least be snacking on healthy food.

How about you?

• You have such a small waist considering you eat rice multiple times a day ๐Ÿ˜ณ
      I tend to avoid rice because it contains too many simple carbohydrates.

I take almonds + whey protein in milk + oats + pumpkin seeds + 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg in breakfast
      2 chappati (whole wheat bread) with peanut butter and lentils in the lunch
      A bunch of grapes + 1 or 2 pomegranate + 1 jar of banana milkshake before gym
      4 + 1 egg with whey in milk after gym
      Then chappati with vegetables or cottage cheese / chicken breast in the dinner on alternating days + milk.

I use multivitamins and cod liver oil to fulfil the rest demands.

No sugar, no processed food, no junk food, no extra salt.

Cheat meals on Sundays.

• Yeah I lost everything. But it's not the end. We can always begin again :)

My mom doesn't always make food according to my diet, she just make "good food". She secretly adds sugar to my shakes and make desserts because she thinks I'm crazy for eating like old people. But it's convenient to not to go to kitchen every time you are hungry. Just call mom and the food will be on your table haha.

I kept the question ambiguous because I was curious if you have any body goals or not as girls have crazy goals when it comes to body and you're already looking perfect. So, you could also interpret it as life goals, but as you said you are doing well, it's all good.

Good luck ๐Ÿ‘

• That's the attitude. :D

:)) Moms..

I'm definitely not looking perfect, but it isn't a priority for me at the moment, so it's all good.

Good luck to you too!

Most Helpful Guy

• whatever my parents put in front of me, and a bit more
    I learned letting me walk somewhere with an open box of grapes is not a good idea
    I eat almost everything