Why does London selling human meat in the market?

It says there is a market in London are selling human fresh meat, Is it true?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure that there are places that sell human meat in secrecy but this place isn't one of them. These are made of animal product.

1|1
    0|0
    • I guess the evil made them do such things, I think you're right with this !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• 1|1
    0|0
    • What is it?

• Link with info in regards to what you've misinterpreted.

• I don't think that info can explain all the things they have done

• lmao. i doubt that is true. that'd be illegal and a lot of people would be sent off to prison that's cannibalism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • I highly doubt that's truw

0|0
    0|0
  • Research cannibal fetish, but only if you're really curious. The things you find online are often those you wish most that you could unsee... that's your only warning if you dig deeper. I knew about this because someone I'm close with is into "vore". I'm not going any further on that topic.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you talking about? đŸ˜•sorry I'm confused. well I don't think that kind of things can be unreal, sometimes online news is more credible.

• You had a friend into such things?

What Guys Said 4

• No its not true not unless its the black market lol can u remember the uproar about Tesco selling horse meat people would be outraged if they were looking at human flesh that would make Londoners cannibles witch means the rest of the country would follow or turn veggies lol it would be like something off the walking dead pmsl

0|0
    0|0
  • It's animal meat shaped like human meat.

1|0
    0|0
    • Animal meat? and why?

• Hahaha no bro that is fake meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure dude...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes