Why did I vomit after eating bacon for first time?

i ate a bacon when i was on road trip with my girlfriends friends about three years ago she asked to try it and i did when i swallowed it I stopped the car and vomited on the side of the road i was raised to eat anything pork related and i was curious i haven't eaten any pork since and why did i throw up?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a similar problem but it was cause i stopped eating it for a while. once i got sick from it so i didn't eat it for 2 years then i tried eating it again and got sick. this also happened to me with fats food.
    think of it like a vegetarian, if a vegatarian eats meat they get sick cause they dont normal eat it so there stomachs doesn't know how to react.
    bacon or somthing light fast food is greasy and high in fat so even if u eat meat but not bacon ur stomach can go into shock once u eat it

• yea but it was wendy's burger it was fresh

• fresh or not it can still be a shock if ur not used to it. bacon is pork belly so its mainly fat much diffrent then most other pork meats u cook