If someone cooks you dinner and you don’t like it, are you honest?

• I’m honest and don’t finish the meal
  • I finish the meal but say I probably wouldn’t eat it again
  • Lie and say it was nice
    Vote C
  • Run away
    Vote D

2038

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. I hang out with my HR Director a lot and she's just awful with roasts. Like everything is always super well-done as she always errs on the side of overcooking. Unfortunately, she errs heavily and often. But the thing is, I'm not the only one because I remember this particular dinner party and seeing everyone's face when they were eating it. No one said a single even slightly negative comment. Fortunately, lots of wine was involved so by about halfway through, it didn't seem to matter that the food was bad.

Anyway, I'm much happier when she invites me over for brunch because it always revolves around fresh fruits, store-bought charcuterie, and store-bought baked goods. This is definitely the meal that poor cooks should be hosting!

• Amen to that! And it can still be a pleasant and enjoyable meal, probably even more so when you know what the alternative is

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d be more honest about it with family and close friends. If it’s someone i don’t know, i would pick something good and bad about it while sugar coating it