Cannibalism has the potential to solve both of the world's hunger and overpopulation problems?

What do you guys think?Cannibalism has the potential to solve both of the world's hunger and overpopulation problems?

817

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool. But only if you're eaten first

• Its a solution for world problems. And i am aiming for people with no future like criminals having life sentences. Killing mee would be a murder. Killing someone who has no future is just a speed boost

• Human flesh has almost identical taste as chiken. And. No i haven eaten a human flesh. But wasting dead bodies is non-economical. We do have enough resources now but im thinking about fututre generations. This what i suggested is just a thought its not that its gonna be acomplished next year or something. Well made chiken and human steak you wouldn't tell a difference. I know it might sound wrong eating a human but maybe in the future we will have no other choise. Thank you, i really enjoyed discussing this sith you :)

• The only reason I don't find it economical is due to the large space u need for cemeteries. I think this is the only problem here, and yet I would never suggest cannibalism as a solution to this problem.
      Because u already see the world is getting more and more immoral and this kind of solutions just kill humanity. Which means they are terrible solutions.
      And yeah it was nice discussing it.

Most Helpful Guy