Cannibalism has the potential to solve both of the world's hunger and overpopulation problems?

What do you guys think?Cannibalism has the potential to solve both of the world's hunger and overpopulation problems?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool. But only if you're eaten first

0|0
    0|0
    • Its a solution for world problems. And i am aiming for people with no future like criminals having life sentences. Killing mee would be a murder. Killing someone who has no future is just a speed boost

• Show All
    • Human flesh has almost identical taste as chiken. And. No i haven eaten a human flesh. But wasting dead bodies is non-economical. We do have enough resources now but im thinking about fututre generations. This what i suggested is just a thought its not that its gonna be acomplished next year or something. Well made chiken and human steak you wouldn't tell a difference. I know it might sound wrong eating a human but maybe in the future we will have no other choise. Thank you, i really enjoyed discussing this sith you :)

• The only reason I don't find it economical is due to the large space u need for cemeteries. I think this is the only problem here, and yet I would never suggest cannibalism as a solution to this problem.
      Because u already see the world is getting more and more immoral and this kind of solutions just kill humanity. Which means they are terrible solutions.
      And yeah it was nice discussing it.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Ewww lol I'm okay

Can't people just give birth to less children._.

0|2
    0|0
    • Europe is already doing that. It's mainly Asia and Africa pumping out children. The german people are technically dying out because less are born than how many who dies.

• Show All
    • You can give birth to a baby withouth sartificate. Withouth any document at all.

• People in my country don't even birth certificates...

• Why are so many people objecting to A Modest Proposal?

I do disagree with your menu, though. The American justice system is far too broken to be a "morally acceptable" food source.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem would be that people might be raised like cattle. Just for eating. Then it doesn't solve the over population...

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! And if we eat the poor, were fixing poverty too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question is disturbing.

0|2
    0|0
    • But thats only solution we have. We runing out of resources. And crime rates are not stoping

• Dude this isn't attack on titan irl. Or is it? ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I... I kinda support this.
    Sorry, but I think it's an interesting thing, how to solve them both.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well killing high threat prisoners and using them as a food source would help stop those things. Also economy will become better and crime rate will drop

What Guys Said 16

• What do you think is in McDonald's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well they have to die first, so are you murdering them or are they dying naturally?

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I would just go with good old genocide instead, solves the same problems with more efficency.

0|0
    0|0
    • But killing smart intelectual people, educated minds is just a crime agains humanity

• Show All
    • And even in that situation, just wiping them out would still be easier than cannibalism.

• Canibalism would stop starvation. Lots of prople are starving. Wiping half of the population is irrational. We need to carefuly separate those who should be used as a food source and those who shohldnt

• You think eating each other is a solution to the problem that some people simply eat too much?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. But we could use people with no future for food to feed people who are starving

• No the world would be wiped out cause of kuru, which is spread by cannibalism and leads to death, if it didn't exist then hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • Everything is curable

• Not everyone can afford or access medicine though

• Yes but as i mention in the other comments that i would like to make a some sort of law that allowed people to kill high threat criminals or people with no future and then preofecionaly make them a food suplie to starving countries

• Over population isn't a thing, there are plenty of empty spaces, but we're not using them

0|0
    0|0
  • We could also blow up the planet. Is that a good idea?

0|0
    0|0
  • I is rather a question of bad taste...

0|0
    0|0
    • You dont have to share your thoughts if you dont want

• Sorry, you could have told me beforehand which my opinion should be. To explain: If cannibalism would be practised, we would surrender our humanity features. Thus, being as worthy to survive as a race, as i. e. the dinosaurs.

• I feel hungry already

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah thanks. I'll stick to what I normally eat.

0|0
    0|0
    • My idea is to feed starving countries not fat americans

• Sorry buddy, I'm not from America. Guess I'll stick with my meat pies and fish n chips.
      Hope everything goes well over there, on the other side of the ocean.
      Whatever floats ya boat, ay.

• By fat americans i meant non-starving people so it means u too

• But do India? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Except it causes an abundance of health problems

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you can get kuru disease from cannibalism

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m a little disturbed by this question as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone is. But lile i mentioned educated and intelectual people won't be harmed. Prisons are full and there are a lot of people with no future so speeding the process of their death won't change anything

• I mean not gonna make it worse

• It's gross

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe it is. But human population is growing we dont have resources to maintain this growth

Recommended myTakes