Most Helpful Opinions
Sounds like you have the griddle turned on when you plug it in, and the spark is simply the electricity making connection to it. Make sure the griddle's on/off switch is OFF (heat control turned all the way down) when you plug it in, and it shouldn't spark.
A tiny griddle may not have an on/off switch or heat control, in which case you'll have to live with the momentary spark. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anything.0
Here's a cool life tip, If sparks are flying out of a socket stop sticking things in.10
What Girls & Guys Said
It happens more often because you do it slow, the plug electricity is jumping to the plug when it gets just barely close enough for the electricity to make the jump.
The not breathing is an anxiety reaction, try to take deep slow breaths when you can0
You are okay. You ae seeing a little arc as the electricity jumps across the little gap between the plug and the outlet. Once you get the plug seated it will be okay.0
call electrician and ask him2
Call an electrician, the outlet is worn out0
Turn it off before you plug it in.0
What country you live in? Curious what kind of power you have
That happens sometimes in the USA, usually with items that were left switched on or items without a power switch. Seems normal, my George Forman, my waffle iron, and my air fryer all do that sometimes cause they don't have a switch. You are completely the circuit as soon as ypu plug in something without a switch so that happens sometimes.
Trying to plug it in as slow as possible probably makes it more likely to spark, well it does with north America wall outlets anyways.