Things I Think More Women Should Do

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Intro:

Hello GAG, I'm back again haha. I love you guys and I wanted to do another myTake. This one consisting of things I think more women should do. Not all women of course, but It's my own little suggestion thing going on.

And to the men, I'll make one for you as well. You know, hopefully, if you don't hate me too bad for this one.

I'm not a feminist or anything but I am supportive of women of course, and I know some men take women empowerment offensive whether it's downing men or not. Which I'd never down one gender while uplifting another.

However, my point is, this might be my demise on GAG but I'm gonna say what I want anyway. Even if I get murdered in the comments.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Now as always, let's get started. Enjoy or not, both are welcomed.

1. Have Confidence & Self-Love/Self-Worth

Things I Think More Women Should Do

I know for many is easier said than done. Trust me, I know the struggle here and it can get pretty intense. However, I feel it's extremely vital when it comes to life as a whole. Being comfortable in your own skin is an ever ongoing process, and I know some women may feel discouraged to be so upfront and confident.

But I'm here to tell you it's okay to embrace yourself. The good and bad so you can find balance with it. It's okay to be a little "cocky" sometimes.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Not in the sense where you think you're better than everyone. I mean in a way where you know your talents and worth. The cards you have to offer to the table. And never settle for anything less than what you have to offer.

If you go for higher, make sure you're willing to put in the work to reach that level yourself. This is really important.

That is always the end goal, in my opinion, to grow and be the best woman/version of yourself that you can be.

The ideal version of you, work towards that every day in small steps so it's no longer just who you wish you were, but who you actually are. Embrace mistakes and flaws and transform them into strengths and things that make you well... you, lol.

Helpful Tips:

*"Date Yourself"- By this I mean incorporate more "me time" into your life when you can. Praise yourself when you're doing good. Learn from the things you do bad. Take yourself out places, and sometimes stare in the mirror for a moment just to take in your appearance. Embrace it and if you want to change it make short term and long term goals towards doing that. Be patient and get to know/love yourself.

*Take It In Small Steps- Don't rush into any big changes or habits if you can. You're more likely to fail and bounce back to old ways while doing so. Instead, focus on doing small things every day to build the muscle of confidence. Try to find the positive in the negative in any way you can.

*Don't Take Life Too Seriously- I understand we all have struggles going on in life. However, it's okay to not take some stuff too seriously. Relax a bit and have fun with just everyday life when you can. It really helps the mind and that bleeds into building confidence. For more help here's my other take on how to do that.

The Art Of Not Giving A F**K (The Healthy Way)

2. Start Calling Bullshit When One Sees It.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Alright, this one isn't about downing anyone for starters. This is about in general, not believing bullshit in any format, or the way it's fed to you. Whether that be from yourself or others. So let's get into this.

Yourself-

This may be either really easy to spot or really hard to. There is usually no in-between. Bullshitting yourself is when you know you're able to do something but you convince yourself otherwise due to laziness or just lack of effort. Or when you're overall playing with something you know you could be more serious about. And some you guys know what I'm talking about.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

A good sample of this would be procrastination. Trust me I know how hard this can be, but you have to overcome it as much as you can to get stuff done in life and move forward.

Motivation comes from doing something you don't always like long enough to start seeing results. -Cherry

Don't let yourself get in the way of making your life better. Your future is the result of what you do now, try to make the most of it when you can.

Others-

This goes out to the people in your life that will try to play you or bullshit you in some form or fashion. It happens all the time, and it's not always too serious, no need to freak out. However, I've seen a bunch of girls believing toxic things someone said to them about themselves or things that don't add up with other people.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

I'm here to say, just because someone told you something with a straight face doesn't mean it's true or worth listening to.

For example, (True Story): One friend of mine told me her boyfriend was in the hospital getting surgery for a mosquito bite and that he'd be gone for a few days. She came to me crying and scared for his life. Automatically I'm like-

Things I Think More Women Should Do

I researched all the details he gave her just to make sure I was right that he was full of shit, and I was. She called me a liar and fake friend for days. But simple logical thinking proves something like that is stupid and bullshit. He was cheating on her in the end like I guessed.

The point of that was to say if something doesn't add up, it doesn't add up and it's okay to call it out and want answers.

Don't be rude of course, come from a factual and or logical standpoint always, but trust your gut as well. Don't let people tell who you are, what your worth is, and dumb stuff to get away with things.

3. Be More Open-Minded & Sexually Expressive

Things I Think More Women Should Do

I really do think more women should start being more open-minded and sexually expressive. And I think not only women but men or your partners, In general, would love it.

Sometimes I think women are more likely to be afraid to say what they want to do or try. Or even initiate sexual acts with partners. Which I think needs to stop. Being sexually expressive and open isn't bad in any way. Nor does it make you "too dominant."

It's just being assertive and confident in knowing what you like and or want.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

To me, that adds passion and fire into being intimate with someone. Also, it gives the men or your partner a direction to go lol.

A lot of times they have to experiment or take a chance because so many women don't speak up and tell them flat out what they like/ want or what their spots are. They have to pry it out and or figure it out themselves. Which is really just a long process for everybody involved that could be avoided.

Embrace your own sexual expression and don't be afraid to show it when you want to. Doesn't make you a whore or slut either. It's a natural thing to be seductive and pleased with your own body and desires.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Let go and just be you as always. Try new things as well as starting sexual interactions with your partners more often. Surprise them even by doing something you normally wouldn't do. Show your desire for them. I'm sure many would appreciate it. What matters is how you value, behave, and respect yourself. As well as others.

4. Be More Fearless Against Pressure & Intimidation

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Just like I'm writing this take as well and many others that I've done before because I wanted to. I think more women should do that in life. Do things and speak out because they want to, and say whats on their heart no matter the potential feedback.

At the end of the day, it's your truth and or opinion. And can't no one tell it like you can. So smile and let yourself free.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Build some thick oily skin and let the polluted water trolls roll off you with ease. I'm not saying don't take constructive criticism, of course, that's always needed but pointless assholes or cruel remarks don't deserve to be acknowledged or given attention. Stand strong, be honest, and assertive. It'll take you far.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

5. Realize It's Okay To Be Vulnerable And Or Sensitive

Things I Think More Women Should Do

I know some women have bad trust issues or problems where they have been done wrong so many times they find it weak to let themselves feel and be human. They have to keep up an uptight and strong attitude /mindset all the time.

Things I Think More Women Should DoHowever, I just wanted to let you know that it's alright to feel and be broken sometimes. It's okay to let yourself love and trust. To care for someone and try again and again at relationships with people. It's part of life.
Things I Think More Women Should Do

It's better to let the emotions come without trying to fight them and then use that energy to keep you aware and grounded with what's taking place in life.

That stupid saying "No catching feelings." It's for the birds.

If you genuinely like someone you feel that's good for you. Then go for it and try it out. Trust yourself to stay level-headed and go the speed you're ready for. If that doesn't work out you'll have plenty of options in the future.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Take your time and allow yourself to experience life.

And that's my take for today. Lol, don't murder me too much men. You have one coming too. Even if some of these apply to you as well. Love you GAG. Have a good one.

Things I Think More Women Should Do

Sorry for typos I missed haha.

3126
CherryRoseChampange is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• 6. Women should stop telling other women what they should do and who they should be. How about we just let women do what they want and not judge them for it for a change. Feminism can go fuck itself.

• And you don't need to post one of these men. We don't need you telling us what you think we should do either, thanks.

• Then why the prescriptive list of things they should do?

• Things I THINK more women should start doing. They don't have to lol.

• I love it when I need surgery for a mosquito bite and then some chick has to ride my cock as part of the rehab process.

It's definitely a real thing.

Most Helpful Girls

• Plenty of women have the above characteristics but maybe in their own subtle ways. It seems that in most societies women have different ways of communicating so they may not appear to have these traits. But trust me maaannny women have these traits especially in western societies.

• I'm aware. I'm speaking to women who don't do these things and I'm overall just giving a suggestion to women who might need it. Western women are more likely to be this way but some aren't. It just depends.

• i like your bulletd but hate the accompaning photos. i think it is way easier to insist upon these tennants when you are insisting upon them to women who look like models. our society puts way too much emphasis on looks of a female and this can infact put up road blocks for the things you have listed.

• The women in my photos are exaggerations of my point and fillers. Hardly anything to be worried about. I just liked them aesthetically. Felt it made reading easier.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 24

• Sure why not? I think quite a lot of women really undersell their capabilities as well as men. The only thing is, how you apply these points to everyday life is a crucial thing otherwise doing what you put up there could end up backfiring.

Good take

• This is good stuff- men should pay attention to this also (for ourselves).

• I agree, I'll make a more direct one for men but I felt men even though some need these too it's for slightly different reasons/situations.

• Brilliant take. I hope some of the women here read it and start putting the points you made in their everyday life.
    Women do need to be confident, do need to be assertive, do not need to be afraid of their sexuality and their needs in that matter.
    I love confident, strong, assertive women. They make the best GF's, partners, wives. Life will never be dull, uninteresting, mundane, if you can impress such a woman to accept you.

• Great take girls/woman need to fight back or things will never change take no more shit from crap males

• Most of those points men should take into consideration too, we all got take chill pills. Being fearless, honest, and rid the world of bullshit.

• I agree, I was gonna add some of these in the male version as well but have it for slightly different reasons.

• Nothing here to " murder " you for , overall good take. "No catching feelings."... admittedly that's me , but I 'm a FT working single dad , which means I have no desire to date , plus I have too much baggage , when there are plenty of men that women could choose from without that.

• I despise you, MyTake owner. Just thought you should know.

• Lol well, thanks but the negative energy you have for me isn't hurting me. The only person, it's affecting is you. Better to not care about me than despise me but hey. Do you.

• Damn I missed it, but this is a very good take. I'll be looking forward to the name version soon.

• Don't be a slut. That's disgusting and will corner you into finding the remaining sexual experiences of your life in a bathroom stall with random men instead of with a loving husband who will stick around with you. Your choice though. Have at it.

• Soooo basically be more feminist and evil? Women should be more virgins again not slutty and entitled like your describing they’ve already ruined everything by doing that.

• ahahaha im not sure about these, & a lot are already like this there called extreme feminists

• It's fine. Just being a normal person must be hard, huh?

• Remove the possum from atop one's head i. e. the article clip photo.

• Very good take. 😊 No murdering here.

• OK bro

• Intriguing myTake

• thank you i will do these more often

• I agree.

• You forgot #6. Be more honest to the guy (or girl) that shows interest in you. If you like him romantically don’t overdue the “hard to get” bullshit and drive him away. If you don’t like him romantically say “Hey I appreciate you trying. I really do. But I have to be honest I don’t feel that way. I’m telling you this out of respect”.

So many women struggle at this (or are just disrespectful).

• I agree.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 29

• Good take, this one deserved getting picked for the top take!

I agree with much of what you've said, it's all about being assertive and proactive in the relationships you are in be it friends, work place or with your S. O., people aren't mind readers so you just have to speak up!

• beautfiul-wonderful!
    good job and good advice for us.
    Thanks so much :)

• I love how people are getting triggered but I kinda sat back and went. Hey Maybe I should try letting go a little bit

• I know right? lol. And it depends, if you think it would do some good to let go I think you should go for it. It's helped me personally.

• This is good for people. Men can use this advice and so can women and so can kids- maybe not the sexually open part 😐🙃😊

• So suck it up and quit being a push over basically? Lol

• Beautifully written! I wish it was that easy... I would love to be able to drink a mason jar of confidence and be happy with myself.

• This sounds like a very attractive, happy and well-adjusted woman!

• Yes yes yes! Yes to all of this! Women aren't like posters, we're complicated and diverse like a book with a front page, a back, twists and turns through our story and a few words can't cover us or sum us up in entirety. We don't open up as much as we should but it's because we're not comfortable enough to or fear being judged and we shouldn't think like that, it's just a reality that we do. However, I feel like a lot of people may feel intimidated by this mytake (but I totally agree with you), it's definitely true that we all need to grow a thicker skin at times and not be afraid to just be human at others.

• Agreed, like all of these things you're naming can help women be more confident and help them become risk takers and I really think women taking risks would help us. Seeing feminists getting mad at "girls not being in stem" or "not having equal pay" and even "men talking over them" and blaming men for it, like no it's not Men's fault, it just has to do with things like risk taking, women don't take risks (well some) and I think that we should be louder, more stern. I really liked how the women in saudi arabia had took off their hijabs, I was so moved and touched like if more women would stop being afraid and just go for it then I feel like a lot of things could be fixed.

• I wish more girls would beat up men but that's just my two cents.

• I guess but most women are extremely insecure. Hence plastic surgery

• #3 completely agree, I love being comfortable in mine 😊

• Most of those thing are so true ! , i try to anyway. Also girls gotta support other girls !

• All lovely, but we would die if we did these things.

• Another great take!

• Brilliant take :)

• Good mytake

• Thanks. Very interesting read.

• Nice take

• SLAY :D

• More from Girls
    9