Flirty, fun guy... or charming, chivalrous guy?

Please ladies, tell me chivalry is not dead!
  • Flirty, fun guy.... or charming, chivalrous guy??Flirty and fun
    Vote A
  • Flirty, fun guy.... or charming, chivalrous guy??Charming and chivalrous
    Vote B
  • Flirty, fun guy.... or charming, chivalrous guy??Something weirder (please, share!)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You can't have your cake and eat it too ladies 😂😂 a chivalrous man can act flirty, sure. But a flirty guy will never be a true gentleman

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I firmly disagree with your premise, dude. Neither precludes the other. You're gonna need to be much clearer about what you mean by each because if a gentleman can flirt then a flirty guy could be a gentleman. I'm not sure what it is you're asking.

0|0
    0|0
    • What I mean is, though a truly flirty guy may act chivalrous, opening doors, pulling chairs out, etc... he's still a flirty guy who likes to have fun, and is doing it to fulfill his own needs. A true gentleman however, may act fun and flirty, but everything he does is for his woman because he know a good woman will fulfill his every need, so he doesn't need to. That's how I feel anyway

• Show All
    • No sweat, dude. I'm just not really sure how to answer for you cuz I don't totally get what you're asking. That's all :)

• What kind of man do you find yourself most attracted to?

• Despite what many men may think, you can be flirty without being disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• A man who the door for me or pulls out my chair is someone I appreciate and makes me want to be a better woman for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charming is most impressive. I donโ€™t think i appreciated before or perhaps itโ€™s something men acquire with age but i love a charming chivalrous man... want to feel like the most important woman in the room, heโ€™s your man! ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirty and fun whilst also being a charming gentleman? Not a white knight, blegh, just a decent guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chivalry is not dead!! I donโ€™t like flirty guys bc they give off player vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. But if I had to choose I'd prefer a flirt fun guy provided he's only flirty with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not to me. It's all about charm and likability

0|0
    0|0
  • A chivalrous guy who is charming, while at times also fun and flirty. Best of both worlds ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Charming, chivalrous, well-mannered men with good values are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first 2

0|0
    0|0
  • why not both

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes