Do you think the German Conductor Herbert Von Karajan was very handsome and masculine?

I am turning 18 this year and love classical music sooo much, I have been playing the piano for almost 10 years. Recently, I search up a vid on youtube and something hit me, like a lightning. I saw a conductor, greyish hair, serious looking face and very handsome and stylish. He is not only a conductor but also a piano prodigy. His talent and looks makes me sweat and breathless, I just instantly fell in love with him but I realised that I should not have this feeling towards him because he is old enough to be my great Grandfather (He is 8 years older than Gregory Peck, they even have the same birthday!) but I just can't hold it back, I do really love him even he is dead, I just don't know why but I love men in the past or older guys, they seem to be a lot more mature and good looking (If they know how to slow down age) then guys at my age. His name is Herbert Von Karajan (1908-1989) I know that not many people know him so I share a vid and some pics of him. What do you think of him and am I wired?

02