Girl confused, or not?

Working with a girl for 2 years. She had always kind of looked at me and smiled but I really wasn't interested. We worked more closely and there was obvious flirting going on. Then we started texting. Initially, texting was off the chain and we exchanged compliments for one another. She said I was cute and she really wanted to get to know me. I suggested hanging out, she said she could only offer genuine friendship. We talked about our past and shw admitted to having a "rough year". I got a bit carried away when talking about my past and I kind of crossed a line, pressing her to disclose more about her break up. She told me she really thought she wanted to get to know me, and said she thought she was ready to date but really wasn't at all. She stated she didn't want to talk anymore. I gave space, a week later I apologized for violating the "friendship" boundry. When during the week of not texting, she was overtly flirty, seeking me out just to say Hey, talk to me and so on. I kept pushing forward to let her know I liked her and each time she told me the same thing, "I'm just not ready for a relationship. I find solitude and peace in being alone and God has helped me get there. I need to focus on myself. We can be friends." Again I backed off, but in person she would throw herself at me, flirting, touching me, etc. It was so confusing. I thought maybe she was just being friendly, or maybe she does this with a lot of guys, but watching her, she was nice and cordial but never flirty with other guys. When I see her in person she is flirty, but outside of work she barely replied to my texts I finally got fed up and told her I wouldn't bother her anymore and the best thing she could do is block my number. She replied with "I find you attractive, but I can't date anyone right now. Friends only." So now she only wants to talk at work, no more texting because she says she has a "lot going on". Her friend told me she did have a guy she couldn't get over..
Updates
+1 y
So I think i know the answer, but what do you all think? She just isn't into my personality despite finding me attractive, or legit she just doesn't want to date ANYONE. She stated she needed time to heal from being hurt by another guy. Her friend tells me she likes me and not to give up just give her some space and time to figure herself out.
Updates
+1 y
She keeps telling me "Its not your fault,. you haven't done anything wrong. Its me, I need to figure myself out and I have a lot going on." I have dated a lot of girls, and I have never been so into one but at the same time, so confused by one like I am her. I am willing to wait and be friends but I dont wanna do that if it doesn't progress beyond friendship.
Girl confused, or not?
Post Opinion