An Update for The GAG Feed! What's New?

Hi G@Gers

An Update for The GAG Feed! Whats New?

Just in time for the Holiday Season, we have updated the GAG Feed to make it bolder, more accessible, and easier for you to leave your opinions on questions and see everything on polls!

Where Can I See The Changes?

Go to the header at the top of the page and click on the "Feed" button and select and option such as "Questions" or "Polls."

An Update for The GAG Feed! Whats New?

For questions and polls, you can now easily insert your opinions without having to open the questions up. The like button has also moved to a new location to make it easier to give a thumbs up!

An Update for The GAG Feed! Whats New?

For polls, you can now easily see images and answer options associated with each question without having to open them up.

An Update for The GAG Feed! Whats New?

You can now filter questions by gender and topic at the top of the list pages to help narrow down the questions to see the Questions/Takes you really have interest in.

An Update for The GAG Feed! Whats New?

Feedback is Welcome!

Like the update? Love it? Hate it? Maybe you have a suggestion you'd like to make? Whatever the case, any feedback is welcome! Feel free to shoot the @GirlsAskGuys user a message anytime with things you'd like changed or simply write your feedback down below! Thanks everyone!

An Update for The GAG Feed! Whats New?
An Update for The GAG Feed! What's New?
8
2

Most Helpful Guys

• N192K001
    Freaking awesome!

I also notices the notes for posts by blocked/blocking people. Now, I don't have to worry about trying to setup a response, only to discover it won't be accepted.

But not being the type who likes censorship in a bubble, I'd appreciate the option of minimizing/maximizing their posts, so I can choose to (or 'not to') read their opinions, and maybe learn some from opposing ideas I would not see otherwise.
    Is this still revelant?
    • N192K001

And the option to return to the answered Question/myTake is highly appreciated! Sometimes, MANY posts are answered, so re-finding the just-answered post again takes a couple more steps.

• CallMeDave
    My initial impression of the changes overall is positive. It will take a little while using it to be sure how I feel though. It seems like it should make it quicker and easier to post opinions and cast votes.

I don't think I like the change from the 1 to a check mark for indicating "first question" though. The 1 seemed to make more sense to me.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

06
  • Hans222
    I saw in the feed that a minority of the questions appears without the opinion bar at the bottom. Is there a logic behind this? It's probably about 15% of the questions.
  • pervertedjester
    Good Job people! Now how about making a dark mode so color scheme stops blinding our users at night...
  • CuriousMufuxka
    Dear G@Gers! We have almost corrected our previous fuckups!
  • I'll have to give this a try
  • Interesting myTake
  • Anonymous
    I noticed ages aren't being posted next to usernames now. Now we don't know if an asker is in our age group or not. This could cause issues. Put the ages back.