Things Stephen likes and dislikes

smahala1991

I wasn't challenged by anyone, I just want to do this since others are jumping on the bandwagon.

Likes:

1. Disney and Disney related stuff

Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I am such a huge Disnerd and I have Disney+. My dream trip is to Disneyworld or Disneyland one day.

2. Music

Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I love all kinds of music from Country to pop to Bluegrass to classical. I'm not a huge fan of Rap but I like some of the older stuff.

3. Travelling

Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I love going new places and exploring new things. In fact if I won the lottery I'd travel all over. I wanna see the whole Continental US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Ireland, Germany, Holland, and Scandinavia.

Dislikes:

1. Being picked on because I like someone or talk to anyone of the opposite gender.

I get this a lot being a guy, especially at work since we got a coworker that flirts with a bunch of guys. This really irks me because I have issues trying to ask someone out or even sometimes trying to make convo.

2.Mushrooms

I never have liked them.

3.Snakes

I am deathly terrified of them. I am afraid to even go near one.

I challenge @Máiiréad, @Whatthefluff, and @alice2398

Things Stephen likes and dislikes
2
3
2Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• SirRexington

I hate mushrooms as well. The smell of them makes me wanna vomit. The other kind mushrooms aren't something I'm a fan of either.

I do enjoy traveling, except for the getting confused and lost part. That's drives me mad. what drives me more mad is the lack of money to travel. Though I'll keep my travels inside the US.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

01
  • CaptainSmartass

Nice, dude.

Simples...

Like 1 Person
    Reply

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!