Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I wasn't challenged by anyone, I just want to do this since others are jumping on the bandwagon.

Likes:

1. Disney and Disney related stuff

Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I am such a huge Disnerd and I have Disney+. My dream trip is to Disneyworld or Disneyland one day.

2. Music

Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I love all kinds of music from Country to pop to Bluegrass to classical. I'm not a huge fan of Rap but I like some of the older stuff.

3. Travelling

Things Stephen likes and dislikes

I love going new places and exploring new things. In fact if I won the lottery I'd travel all over. I wanna see the whole Continental US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Ireland, Germany, Holland, and Scandinavia.

Dislikes:

1. Being picked on because I like someone or talk to anyone of the opposite gender.

I get this a lot being a guy, especially at work since we got a coworker that flirts with a bunch of guys. This really irks me because I have issues trying to ask someone out or even sometimes trying to make convo.

2.Mushrooms

I never have liked them.

3.Snakes

I am deathly terrified of them. I am afraid to even go near one.

I challenge @Máiiréad, @Whatthefluff, and @alice2398

Things Stephen likes and dislikes
2
3

Most Helpful Guys

• SirRexington
    I hate mushrooms as well. The smell of them makes me wanna vomit. The other kind mushrooms aren't something I'm a fan of either.

I do enjoy traveling, except for the getting confused and lost part. That's drives me mad. what drives me more mad is the lack of money to travel. Though I'll keep my travels inside the US.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Jltakk
    Disney, music and travel seems pretty broad. I can like traveling to Laos and hate traveling to Alabama for example. I can love classic rock and hate brostep.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Thanks for sharing 'Stephen' @smahala1991. :)
    Is this still revelant?
  • AlienParasite
    This post made my friend sad
    This post made my friend sad
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

01
  • CaptainSmartass
    Nice, dude.

Simples...

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!