"Mytake" For All The Awesome People On GaG

To all the awesome people
To all the awesome people

If you weren't mentioned in this mytake, doesn't mean you're not awesome. I can only mention so many people, so I chose the people who first made me feel welcome on GaG, the people I've had the most interaction with, and some who are the reason I'm still on GaG.

Hopefully your heart heals
Hopefully your heart heals

@broken_heart_at_48

One of my first followers. Also one of the first people to not only make me feel welcome, but one of the first to always come to my defense when some asshats were overly rude to me. Someone who is now going through a similar situation to what I went through some years ago. And who I respect for putting his personal feelings aside to be there for someone in their time of need. You're truly awesome for that โ™ฅ๏ธ

Also known as moonman
Also known as moonman

@TCredo

What can I say. Besides being the whiteknight extraordinare of GaG, u have an awesome sense of humor, which has gotten me through many a dark day, even if I have almost choked to death a few times. And always has awesome pics as well as awesome answers. I thank you your awesomeness โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜(yep nother nickname)

Can also be used as emergency TP
Can also be used as emergency TP

@wankiam

My favorite moderator. (And not just cuz I don't know any others ๐Ÿ˜‚) Not only do I love your answers and your intelligence comes through in your answers. But also to acknowledge/appreciate you are a part of what keeps GaG safer and funner for us all by moderating those who choose to abuse it ruin it for the rest of us. And that alone makes you awesome in my book. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Luvit!!!
Luvit!!!

@laurieluvsit

What can I say??!! You're one of the funniest people on GaG. But you also have a great heart that matches your great sense of humor. And seeing you have sense of humor:

All meant in fun. Seriously though never change from being the awesome person you truly are โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Truly a Goddess
Truly a Goddess

@arabgoddess

I always love your answers. And we have a lot of the same views and opinions. And you also can take a joke, have a great sense of humor.

So that makes you awesome in my opinion!

Can never have enough
Can never have enough

@WhiteShoulder

Your questions are awesome. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious. But always awesome. Just like you are. And you always get what I mean without my having to update and dumb down the question like have to do with some people. Shows you're both smart and awesome โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

user name
user name

@COMMODOREII

Didn't know if should tag you as your username or your nickname:

Original elephant man
Original 'elephant man"

I always enjoy our back and forth banter. You were one of my first GaG friends, and the first gager to write my name in the snow ๐Ÿ˜ I always value your opinion as well as your great sense of humor. Stay awesome! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

And last but certainly not least:

@Jjpayne

Although he's currently on a break from GaG, he had some of the most awesome questions and mytakes on GaG and he most usually picked my answers for mho ๐Ÿ˜jk A truly amazing, awesome person I hope returns soon.

Again, if you weren't mentioned but I have interacted with, then know you're on my list of awesome people!!โ™ฅ๏ธ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜˜

"Brainsbeforebeauty"

14
4

Most Helpful Guy

• TCredo
    Your Excellency Toots the Slut with the CV and YC who sometimes goes by dozens if not hundreds of other names, this My Take is as awesome as you are - thanks for the mention and right back at you as it always takes two to do the awesome-sauce banter tango :)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• laurieluvsit
    I LOVE IT! ... and what great picks you have!

When I keep thinking that I know just how naughty you really are... you surprise me again! ... lol
    Will there ever be hope for Ms BBB? ... lol
    Is this still revelant?
    • See that's why I love you โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ thought the song might need bit much, but knew if anyone can appreciate humor, it's you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

• And nah there never been hope for me lol I am what I am what I am ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I am only offended when I know that someone is trying to offend me, and I always assume the best first.

There is no need to have hope for you because you are already just right! :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

313
  • Jjpayne
    I am grateful and thankful for you as well! I'm also thankful to be apart of your list! It's been nice to be on here at this time in my life because there are so many things that are not moving how I want them to and it helps to have some meaning in my life that is currently not in the best of places at the moment. All that to say, it is pleasure to be on here with all of you and I've missed it a great deal :) thank you for the metion and I agree with all your great choices
  • IAMNathanael
    Every one of these people I often read comments and opinions from. I like Gag because it seems like such a small world and it's easier to connect with people.
  • broken_heart_at_48
    No you're awesome and it's crazy how some crazy chick I've never even met can teach me so much in life you're the only anger management I've ever liked
    • Lol thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ and you are awesome. Never think otherwise ๐Ÿค—

• mrdimples78
    "editor?"... I must say I did not realize your level of prestige... Shall I address you as "editor BBB"?
    • Only if you now bow while saying it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚jk lol bbb good enough ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Baby girl... I'm sorry I can't bow for you...

• No I literally cannot bow for you I'm in a wheelchair I have no legs from the knees down well I mean either they took my legs or my dick got a lot bigger

• wankiam
    thanksyou so much... for all my haters, those that apprciate what mods do here make it all worth it
  • arabgoddess
    😭😭😭😭😭 Thank you! 🤗 🤗 🤗 โ™ฅ You are the sweetest girl on gag 🤗 🤗 🤗 โ™ฅ โ™ฅ
    • Sweetest old lady maybe lol you're sweet gal โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

• Nahhhhh never old! Young at heart forever โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ

• Yeah my heart's young. It's my bones that are old lol ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• COMMODOREII
    Thanks. You have always have been fun because we can be dangerously naughty. 😛😉😂😂😂
    • Who me? I don't know what you mean sir? I'm as sweet and innocent as they cum ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

• Yes you have always given me that excitement. And I am grateful. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Me too ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— please stay safe... Who else would send me cock sock pics or write my name in snow... Or if bananas become scarce ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• bklynbadboy1
    Dang no love for the Bklynbadboy12 I'm soooo disappointed
  • Plitty-Tank
    Am I 1 of your top awesome people?

Yes, laurieluvsit shows some very risque questions.
    • Of course, unless you were calling me a ball busting bitch, then ๐Ÿค”
      ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Jk

• strongbrenda
    Am new on this site everyone on here sound cool i think am going to like this site
    • It the internet you have some asshat trolls but for the most part, great people

• lightbulb27
    you're a real blessing, and a funny one!

um elephant man.. prob have a long nose?:) girls!
  • brittany23
    Cool shout-outs! That was fun to read
  • Jerre
    Excellent Mytake. Well done!
  • alance99
    Nice one
    • Thanks.. And you're awesome too.. Stay safe โ™ฅ๏ธ

• alance99

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• msc545
    I feel hurt that I wasn't mentioned...*sniff*...
    • You're still on "my" personal list โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

• msc545

I am sobbing uncontrollably actually...

• Don't sob lol maybe third one will be new awesome people and you'll be on that list... I was covering the first original people I interacted with then new to GaG... You're still awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• Anonymous
    You left me out!
    • Now come on, if you Anon htf could I include you?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š