Thank You Girls Ask Guys!!!

Lynx122

I've been on here for quite some time and I wanted to say thank you :)

Thank You Girls Ask Guys!!!

Beause I see the world differently than most people it's very helpful to me to be able to write about an idea and see what people think about it. It helps me realise when I've overlooked something. Or sometimes it's just the way I express something that people disagree with, not the idea itself.

This song is so good and it makes you think about how than you is not said nearly enough.

I feel like I've grown a lot since I first came here he past 2 years have been the most busy and stressful of my life but I also learned a lot.

Right now I boght a new PC and a bunch of other equipment and I'm finally gonna start making youtube videos. The first time I wanted to do this I was 18-19 but I don't think I was ready back then. I've always had stuff I could have made videos about but I didn't know myself or the world nearly as well back then.

Quite a few people commented on some of my mytakes that I should share more and try and help other people with autism and that's what I'm going to do. If there's one thing I've become good at it's talking about my problems. I've been in therapy for 5 years and I try to explain myself to my friends or the people I work with so I have a lot of practise. Of course I will also try and give solutions or strategies if I can.

I also want to make videos about music and esports because I'm very passionate about these things and I know a ton about them. But I think I will need better editing skills to make good videos about these topics. Right now I don't have a clue what I'm doing I'm just going for it :P.

I will still be on G@G but this is on of those points in my life where I've finished my apprenticeship and a lot of things will change now and I wanted to take a look back and see where I've been.

Thank You and have a nice day! :)

Thank You Girls Ask Guys!!!
1
1
1Girl Opinion
1Guy Opinion

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • N192K001
    Congrats on your apprenticeship and thanks for contributing to the G@G community!
    Like 1 Person
    • Lynx122

Thank you, I'm glad to be here :)

• AmandaYVR
    That's wonderful, Lynx. I'm so happy for you.
    You are a good contributor here and I have also learned from you, now understanding more details about life from your pov and the intricacies of autism.
    I wish you all the best in your new endeavours, and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy our exchanges on gag.
    Like 1 Person
    • Lynx122

Thanks Amanda you're the best! :)