Obvious signs that he's not into you!

Anonymous

When we're with someone we miss the obvious signs that they're just not into us. Some guys are too nice and don't know how to tell you while others just string you along. Here are some obvious signs that he doesn't want you.

1. He hardly initiates conversation

He never texts you and when he does it's a one sided conversation. He only answers questions you ask him, doesn't care about elaborating or asking you questions.

Obvious signs that he's not into you!

2. He makes excuses not to see you

Oh, your car broke down? You're busy? Out of town? He will make up lies just to avoid you

Obvious signs that he's not into you!

3. You're always initiating sex

He's not that into sex. He's not all over you. Sex seems boring to him. It almost feels forced, like you've been married for years.

Obvious signs that he's not into you!

4. He doesn't care what happens to you

Remember that guy from the Wedding Singer? The one who refused to switch seats with her because he wanted a view? It's little things like that. Don't let little things like that slide. That's your brain yelling at your heart to abort.

Obvious signs that he's not into you!

And lastly, I leave you with this

Obvious signs that he's not into you!

Obvious signs that he's not into you!
22
25
25Girl Opinion
22Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• RandomUsername3464
    I refuse to play such games. I did troll girls when I was younger by ignoring them and giving little signs that I was interested then ignoring again, but now, that's over. I'm sure women would appreciate a guy being a cold, honest person and cutting off at the source rather than a guy leading them on for months or years and causing them emotional trauma.
    LikeDisagree 16 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rockstar06
    This pretty much sums up every guy i have ever liked
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2421
  • godfatherfan
    Well obviously you have never been married or had a shitty one for such a ridiculous comment like "... like you have been married for years.." I was with my ex wife 25 years. sex was always something that worked with us. and it was never boring or a chore. Every couple has up's and downs. esp with children. So that can slow it down, but not just because you have been together for a while.
    Like 4 People
    • That was my thought completely!

• Anonymous

I see your point. When I think of marriage sex I think of that song Pina Colada and how sex turns into the same old boring routine

• Olivia89
    This is hilarious to me because it basically sums up me and my husband relationship 10 years ago. I was 16 and madly in love with him and he was 22 just minding his own business avoiding my fast and underaged self.
    Like 1 Person
    • Anonymous

You guys got married?

• Olivia89

Yes 3 years ago

• Hannah591
    This is why I had to drop this other guy. He didn't initiate conversation and made excuses to not meet me. Even though I was excited, we got along and I found him attractive but I had to accept that he wasn't making the effort and move on. :(
    LikeDisagree 5 People
  • MysteriousFlower
    I experienced most of these things from different dates or that communication stage. I'm currently in that early stage, and a notice a drastic difference in the texting stage. Others' were like "Im doing this and that.. I'm so busy to catch up" crap like that. Whereas the present guy asks how Im doing, my day and genuinely wants to meet me soon. Great Take 😊
    • Anonymous

I would be weary of this guy because some guys are too nice in the beginning and then lose interest when they "get what they want". Probably not your case, but I would still be vigilant

• I am, that's why I haven't gotten into a relationship yet and we know each other from social circles but I'll take it as a grain of salt :)

• Hidden_P
    I get where you are coming from. But my ex was extremely shy when it came to sex.
    Whether new, loved, old, or not he never changed. It was always me.
    Lack of sex doesn't mean lack of approach. It means lack of confidence.

Don't get me wrong. I'm with someone new who has the confidence to take me but there are some out there without it.
  • "He hardly initiates conversation"
    Maybe he's just shy and waits for you to start one?
    "He makes excuses not to see you"
    Maybe he's just shy and afraid to freeze and ruin it?
    Like 1 Person
    • Anonymous

A woman will be able to sense the difference.

• zagor
    For #1 he may just be quiet or shy, even if you've been together for a while.
    Like 2 People
    • Anonymous

The guy I was talking to was VERY confident and he texted me a lot in the beginning. That is, until he got sex.

• COCOCHANEL
    i don't understand what that person meant by being ”realistic about who or what is meant to journey with you long term.”
    how can we be realistic about our unforseeable future? isn't that just selling yourself short or settling?
    Like 1 Person
  • Words_and_Wisdom
    I always have to initiate in conversation. Texting or just trying to open a conversation in person. And when I do I get bored because of lack of reciprocation, therefore losing interest.
    LikeDisagree 4 People
  • Gommers
    Look at this whole list of things that doesn't happen.
    LikeDisagree 9 People
  • Kirssi
    Wonderful!

Thank you for the special picture you gave to us as advice, I love it and saved it. :)

The very same goes to you! <3
  • NoClueFrau
    I really really needed this kind of take.
    No sooner did I read the words "You cannot rush into what is not meant for you..."
    Thank you. :)
  • ObscuredBeyond
    If I'm genuinely not into a woman, I tell her outright. I feel she has the right to know if she's wasting her time on me. Of course, there was this one gal my senior year of high school who was a proficient stalker and couldn't take a hint. I was seeing a different gal at the time, wasn't writing letters back, I refused to hold hands with my stalker even though she constantly offered, and I tried to hide my winter coat where she couldn't find it.

But somehow, she always found it. She learned my thought patterns until she knew me better than I knew myself. There are few things scarier than being hunted by someone who can predict your every move. And she had chlamydia, and couldn't understand why I was grossed out.
    Like 1 Person
  • puertoriguesa
    i was madly inlove with a guy and i didn't initiate conversations, and i've always made excuses when he wanted to see me,,,,,, sooooo
  • sp33d
    The first picture explains the situation pretty handily. I wouldn't/couldn't/can't/won't like someone who just can't help but stare at their cellular phone.
  • babu_001
    If he is not into you then it's a relief than "he is only into you for sex".
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • JessikaSky
    Thanks for this :(
    Like 1 Person
  • WhatTheHellAmy
    Yeah, that fucker is not into me lol
    Like 2 People
  • pavlove
    Pretty spot on.
    Like 3 People
  • BumbleSuperBee
    Great myTake! you go girl!
  • Show More (25)