Overall, I list simple things that aren't purely genetic and others can have a choice. People who aren't willing to try new things, make no sense complaining when they see no results doing old things.
I'm sure you have heard of GLOW UPS. Both men and women have them.
1) Chris has Facial symmetry.
But actually, Asymmetry can be attractive, though in general symmetry seems to be preferred; especially for men, asymmetry can be viewed as a masculine trait, seeming rough, rather than pretty.
2) Pleasant /warm and welcoming smile at appropriate times. Contrary to popular belief, smiling is not feminine. It is inviting. 😀 😃 🙂 🙃 😊. A smirk (small smile leaning more to one side) is a good rule of thumb for strangers.... it is less forced and lowkey.
3) Facial hair...is natural, primal, and adult.... even A LITTLE BIT of Facial hair is still better than totally clean-shaven.
Facial hair can hide weak chins and jaws..and stubble / short hairs can enhance a nice jaw.
CLEAN SHAVEN Chris:
'NOT SHAVED / Stubble / Facial hairstyles
This beard style gives him a finished look.
4) He tries to make people laugh (besides himself laughing)..again it is personable. You can't get everyone to laugh... you might get them to smile.... doing so releases feel-good chemicals in their brain and they may associate you with something pleasurable over time. People who are self-pitying tend to focus so much on their faults that they forget the charm of doing otherwise. It is a skill one can learn. If a guy is not clinically depressed (which needs professional help), he can start by learning the things that make him smile and surrounding himself with these things. Then, he can learn the art of banter...by observing others. You will notice that comedians aren't usually attractive..yet 'the point is not to become a comedian... it's to appreciate ""lightheartedness"". And to remove sticks from one's ass.
5) You don't need to be rich to have a few smart outfits. There is also the method called ""saving""....is it worth it? Well, ...consider that a few quality clothes will last you much longer than low-quality ones. We still need to respect occasions. Nobody expects you to wear a suit to go trekking. If trekking is what makes you smile, reaching the top or the waterfall, is worth pursuing.
If you have measurements that are hard to find in clothes, even ONE custom-made outfit bottom and top, with a simple design, can completely transform your perceived attractiveness at.
So I don't know who would use this, but, one secret is if you start only wearing once colour, especially a dark, shadowy one, it's harder for people to notice that you are wearing the same things, unless they are a Creep, or reeeally interested in you. :)
I am not saying you need to dress smart for dumb- I mean normal occasions like grocery shopping, but see how a combination of long hair, is not his full potential. He doesn't always have to be in his full potential...but the world will appreciate it sometimes.
Let us imagine him without the dramatic beard... even with a dramatic beard he is still sexier than a beard-less long hair version because a beard frames and enhances his face.
6) Body Language and....physical health is obvious, right? You might be surprised to know that many women prefer moderate muscles on men rather than bodybuilder-type muscles.
I'm not telling you to force this but something I observed is: Chris already has slit-looking eyes, which is attractive...Why? Because it seems intense and is usually a reflex done to FOCUS the eyes on a specific detail of sight...so one may appear more attentive .... in the appropriate situation (romancing a receptive lady)... some people do this subconscious eye-squinting... When making an inquisitive face or the light is glaring in your eyes, you have an excuse.... but knowing this you can use it to your advantage.........
Do you SLOUCH ? This ruins your spine and makes you less attractive.
Folding arms is often used for self-soothing... but it is also used to show that you are feeling negative emotions and more times than not, it will be perceived as negative...people can't read your mind..... keep this in mind, particularly for first-time approaches (including second, third, times)....
If for some reason you can't keep your own facial hair, consider a beard-toupee that you can remove and follow the instructions. 😁 I'll keep your secret.
If you don't already, you can either use this information to your advantage, do nothing, or be a hater.