Good replies when a guy says 'Fuck you'?

My guy friend really get on my nerves at times. He texts me first and then after sometime, start giving me lame replies like 'Fuck you' to my text. I have told him that if he doesn't want to talk, don't be so rude at least, but he still keeps on messaging me. What are some good replies to this? And why does he do that? I don't get him :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is sometimes how men react to each other other and they don't mean anything by it, I guess you could call it a term of endearment when they are frustrated because they know you are right, but don't really want to admit it. Sometime a guy might be comfortable enough to do that with a girl. So you could take it as you guys are really good friends and he's comfortable with saying that to you, not always the case but a possibility. I don't know since that is between you guys. On a side note a good comeback might be "In your dreams". Anyway the only way to know truly is to ask him and discuss it a bit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes he talks likes that to his guy friends as well

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even acknowledge his rudeness. Buy him a thesaurus. I always say that someone who has to curse someone out to get their point across needs to work on their vocabulary! :p

1|0
    0|0
    • He uses it randomly, not even to get his point across, And if I uses the same word, he just ask me where he should meet -_- So horny guys are

• Just ignore him, or tell him to grow up and don't respond when he texts back. It drives guys crazy to be ignored.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• "sorry kiddo, you forgot about the date first. Try again..."
    "Fuck me with what?"
    "what about a handjob instead? I'll go fetch the tweezers"

1|0
    0|0
  • "If u want to fuck me, u have to buy me dinner first"

4|2
    0|0
  • Why are you ignoring him? You clearly see that he texts you, then you wait for sometime to the point of him saying fuck you? What a friend you are! And I'm not saying his rudeness is right, but it does seem kinda justified.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you talking about? Lol. Waiting for sometime and stuff? We talk to each other daily for hours.

• Show All
    • "He texts me first and then after sometime, start giving me lame replies like 'Fuck you' to my text" So you don't text him for sometime after seeing he's text, and wonder why he is upset at you?

• We text for Sometime and THEN he starts giving such replies... I don't wait for sometime.

• "K, I'll get right on that"

A girl said "Fuck you" to me once, I replied with that and her jaw dropped., no response

1|0
    0|0
  • When he says "fuck, you"
    You tell him "no a blow job will be better, let me get magnify glass"

1|0
    0|0
  • Say " yea i say the same to this guy ik, only i put "i wanna" in the beginning" lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Is he really rude or genuinely wanna fuck you? That's the question.

0|0
    0|0
    • He takes it in a sexual sense when I use this term on him as a reply.

• May be he is experimenting on you. May be he wants to bang you but because he is not sure... he uses this trick on you to know your reaction. May be...

• I'm not that easy! :-P
    Or, if you are:
    Well, let's get to it! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he wants u to think like a dude u guys are friends right if u don't have feelings for him then treat him the same way ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ís that an invitation or a threat? Lol...

3|0
    0|0
  • You need to have some self respect and ignore him FOR LIFE.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, he doesn't use it often. And when he uses it, I use it as well. And then he is always like, where I should meet you. Half of the time, I know he doesn't have a reply to what I say, that's why he uses it and it's more in a funny way, but I don't get it

• Show All
    • True, I guess the age of both makes a big difference, in how it is perceived.

• @ShaeNielson Glad that you got my point. :)

• -"Your mom already did."

:|

2|0
    0|0
  • what the 'fuck' is wrong with you? and hopefully he will tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • no reply... jus block him

1|2
    0|1
    • Nah. He is a really good friend, it's just at times, he acts like an asshole

• He IS an asshole. He's treating you like crap.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol. He treats me like one of the guys. He and his close guy friends talk to each other like this only.

• Well, then they have a crazy weird friendship. I don't talk to my close friends that way.

• He likes you more than just a friend

0|0
    1|1
    • I really don't think so. He is being rude here.

• Show All
    • Lol it seems like he is horny -_-

• Say "fuck you" too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best response is no response at all

1|1
    0|0
    • So true, it'd be best if she bit her tongue instead of feed the fire fuel

• "You'd wish"

0|0
    0|0
  • Say thank you

or u can aslo say "when?"

LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol haha used it before :P

• Any "friend" who says fuck you often, isn't a respectful friend, I would just stop talking to him.

But you could say... "You keep asking, but it's never gonna happen"

Or "You keep talking to women that way and the word is the closet you are going to get to the actual act."

Or "No thanks, I only let deceit guys do that"

0|0
    0|1
  • 1) Did your hand stop working?
    2) Daydreaming again, sweetheart?
    3) Baby please! Manners! You gotta ask me out for dinner first.
    4) Feeling lonely again, ha?
    5) With what? THAT? Are you kidding me?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah These are too good! Will use it on him! :P

• Crush this guy hahaha

• tell him if he does it again ull kick him in the nuts... he will def stop... if he likes having balls that is

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao XD It will scare him

• have sex with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for the desperate low blow and insult his penis.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah. Too mean. He talks to his guy friends like this only.

• I just say, "Yeah, fuck you very much" seems to work

0|0
    0|0
    • Then he ask me okay where i should meet. It does not work for me lol

• Show All
    • Okay. I will use it. It will leave him embarrassed for sure haha

• Do it hahahah
      He'll be at a loss for words the first time, trust me haha
      Good luck :) You'll be fine

• you should probably ditch the friend of yours altogether

2|0
    0|0
  • lol u like abusive men

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Keep your STIs, they suit you better.

4|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• "No, you."
    But I'm sort of immature so don't listen to me...

1|1
    0|0
  • A good reply will be no reply.. If the dumb jerk has got at least half a brain cell (and not the one between his legs) he might just start getting the message.. Whoops, sorry for the pun. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • id not answer if i were u. then when he keeps messaging to ask, say u dont like his tone. if he's not a loser he'll apologise and ensure to use other forms of vocabulary to articulate his feelings -.-

0|0
    0|0
    • He generally says that he is kidding, but it gets really irritating, like, I am not his servant or slave to endure it

• yeah i understand, u shouldn't have to. it's rude. like I'm all for messing about but it gets to a point where one needs to fricken think before they talk.
      that said, u either make it clear that u dont like being spoken to like that, or u just do the silent thing, and men actually dont like that so he'd know it's bugging u

• I would probably ignore him. If he can't talk to you with any respect, that's him out of the window..

0|0
    0|0
  • "Name the time and place, big boy."

Thats typically my reply to my guy friends who are being fuckboys.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Nah, I'm set."
    "I'm good."
    "Good luck with that."
    "<3333333"
    "Love you too

1|1
    0|0
  • either ignore him or just say " no thanks " hahha it pisses people when i say that when the say "fuck you" to me hahahhahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually say some shit like "nah, not today. But you can try again tomorrow"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Yes, fuck me please."

0|1
    0|0
    • I will sound desperate lol

• Show All
    • LMFAO XD That's interesting

• You can either fight fire with fire or just ignore him and don't text back when he says things like that. I would probably ignore him.

• "you wish" and then ignore

1|3
    0|0
  • I always just say "you're not my type"

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't reply at all. He sounds so childish tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are stupid & inconsiderate lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill just say stick a carrot up your arse

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't reply to that if he was really being a little prick.

Or... I have fucked myself, done a better job than you would have.

0|0
    0|0
  • " how about go fuck yourself"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes