Good replies when a guy says 'Fuck you'?

My guy friend really get on my nerves at times. He texts me first and then after sometime, start giving me lame replies like 'Fuck you' to my text. I have told him that if he doesn't want to talk, don't be so rude at least, but he still keeps on messaging me. What are some good replies to this? And why does he do that? I don't get him :/

1730

Most Helpful Guy

• That is sometimes how men react to each other other and they don't mean anything by it, I guess you could call it a term of endearment when they are frustrated because they know you are right, but don't really want to admit it. Sometime a guy might be comfortable enough to do that with a girl. So you could take it as you guys are really good friends and he's comfortable with saying that to you, not always the case but a possibility. I don't know since that is between you guys. On a side note a good comeback might be "In your dreams". Anyway the only way to know truly is to ask him and discuss it a bit.

• Yes he talks likes that to his guy friends as well

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even acknowledge his rudeness. Buy him a thesaurus. I always say that someone who has to curse someone out to get their point across needs to work on their vocabulary! :p

• He uses it randomly, not even to get his point across, And if I uses the same word, he just ask me where he should meet -_- So horny guys are

• Just ignore him, or tell him to grow up and don't respond when he texts back. It drives guys crazy to be ignored.