Reasons why guys lose interest?

1443

What Guys Said 43

• Because the cost benefit analysis does not add up for men... more and more men are realizing marriage is old fashioned and the women are not.

• 7d

I doubt if there has ever been a more truthful cartoon drawn.

• 7d

this is hilarious

• 7d

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If you don’t show the same level of interest he shows, eventually he will get bored.

Rubbing it in his face that you are open to other guys.

Dressing like a slob 100% of the time. β€˜Slob’ from his POV.

• That question is a little too vague. Usually, once I get to know more about her I begin to see things that just aren't matches, that although I find her attractive and fun on a very superficial level, our worldviews, what we want out of life, what our life goals and where we want to go, value systems and other things don't really line up and that we are just too different on too many core topics to really have a future.

• A farmer want to travel with an unsubordinated horse, so he attach a carrot in front it. The horse walk straight forward to get it but after some time he find out that the carrot is way too hard to get. So he give up.

• There either too unavailable or too easy they have to be just right.

• 1- he wasn't intersted to begin with so you never had a chance of anything serious with him
    2- he thought you were great before getting to know you then found out you are bitchy/ have attitude or really naive/dumb
    3- he found out about some things in your past that turned him off

• Either:
    When the girl isn't who I thought she was/getting to know her, she isn't my type.

Or if I've been "talking" with this girl for a long time (except we have short and boring conversations) and she has an obvious disinterest in me, it becomes influential and I also lose interest. However, most of the time I'd probably still be interested and it leaves a big cut when her disinterest becomes apparent later on or she reveals her feelings aren't mutual. It's difficult to to tell especially when you're being lead on and later come crashing down.

SHORT ANSWER:
    We don't click well together. Bad/short conversations. Views are too different. Etc. However if interest is there, usually it's hard to let go of.

• As soon as she tries to control me by begging or assuming, I'm gone. If you assume me to only want sex, congrats. As I always say, I'll remind her in her 30s when the tables turn. I'm just as tired of all these question on here, saying "aww, why doesn't he want to have sex with me anymore?" As in "why doesn't this stupid switch turn to 'want sex'?"

We're no sex machines. We're no heroes. In short: We don't live to love you.

• 7d

Hi, I really enjoyed your comment. I have a post about sex that I thought you could help me with if you don't mind.

You say that "if you assume me to only want sex, congrats" First, I want to say that I know and understand that there are many reasons that a man may be in pursuit of a woman he likes. I know and understand that sex may very well be last on his list of motivating factors. My question is, if you like a girl and the girl likes you- maybe you 2 have even expressed love What would keep the man back from committing to her? I'm getting a lot of nasty feedback on my question because I said that I am withholding sex until I fully understand his intentions in my life. I am not, however, saying that sex with me is a bargaining chip for commitment I am not saying that. I got a lot of nasty replies... interested in your perspective on this...

• 7d

@TsunamiLove I feel much more at ease with a girl if I can already imagine what I'd do with her, like if I can imagine her and me having a walk downtown or watching a movie or such, that rather makes me want to commit. But if I rather have to worry about what she wants me to do, like if I say no then she'll be mad and force me to comply (like my mother always did) then I'll back off. I have to get to know her first to see how things might be like with us.

• Girls are dull things. Objects. Half the time if you're not fucking them you're listening to garbage no one cares about.

• the real question is why do women lose interest.

• 7d

Well maybe beaus some guy focus so much on sex as we are sex machines sorry that does nto work like that

• Lack of progress or just not serious. You might be too "easy" like he doesn't have to out in any effort at all, or he doesn't feel like you put in as much effort as him. Could also be that he has found someone else he fancies more

• Cause You're not the one

• She's not interesting, would be a fair bet.

• They don't

• Playing hard to get or acting uninterested..

Playing on her phone during a date, it is rude..

Taking ages to text back..

• I can only speak for me: i find many things people do pointless, their behaviour, the things they do, their wishes, i have a hard time to stay interested in people they are all the same. Not many people are special enough to keep me interested

• Sometimes we only wanted one thing from you and once we've had it, we move on to the next Conquest. It's up to the bitch to keep that pussy tightly wrapped around his dick and give him a reason not to lose interest.

• Lack of girls interest in him!

• Boring

• Bored

• Losing interest can be counted as getting bored.. You need to keep things fresh and at the same time.. don't go All In.. save some for later

• They realise something isn't as interesting as it seamed.

• Same reasons girls lose interest

• That can become two different categories. Depending with good guy vs bad guys.

• They only started dating you for you're looks not you're personality

• for me i loose interest when i saw her doing things i dont like or i have concerns about.

• Definitely having my time wasted.

• Because she is to boring? And she doesn't know What she wants

• Boredom

• That's due to time and interest

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 14

• lose interest when they're not as invested as you are in the relationship in the first place... they think of you as temporary or they don't see you in their future or long term serious relationship.

• This one is easy. He loses interest in you when you lose interest in yourself. Your life becomes his. You're always available to meet up because you made him your number one priority.
    To avoid: love yourself first. Keep your hobbies, pursue your interests and make time for your friends.

• 7d

This is actually a really good answer! Thanks for this

• 7d

@lark7 you're most welcome. 😊

• 7d

yes. best answer. a person who lives for the relationship is not as interesting as someone who has deep passion. women have to rule the world. that's not going to happen unless they do what they love.

• Wasn't that interested to begin with
    Found someone else
    Not willing to commit or get serious
    Nervous/scared
    Afraid of rejection
    Busy with work/school etc.
    Not sure if you like him

Um.. that's all I can think of?

• Lose interest in what?

• Girls act a certain way to get guy & once they have them they start actually normal again?

Guy is just immature?

Realized he wasn't ready to settle down?

Therw can be so many reasons πŸ˜•

• - You played games
    - You didn't put out
    - You didn't show enough interest and he felt you weren't into it
    - He realized you weren't that great afterall
    - He got bored waiting for you
    - He found someone else
    - He died

Etc.

• 6d

lose interest easily.. Its like this
      -being too bitchy.
      -too demanding.
      -too sluty.
      -too lazy.
      -not being clean.
      -Wont help out with house.

All in all wemon who expect too much dont get my attention..

• 6d

@brettles345 Those are good too

• they get annoyed and resentful of the way they are treated OR they get distracted and never intended to commit anyway.

• A guy I was interested in said he lost interest in me because he said if he didn't ask a girl out right away they end up just being friends.

• They think you are boring or find someone better :(

• something else got their attention (something they like slightly more)

• You're not what he thought you were in or he found another girl he likes more

• Gotta suck dick often in order for him to not lose interest.

• Oh well πŸ˜”

• They lose feelings