Why has no one ever liked me?

I’m a girl and I’m 17 and no guy has ever liked me or asked me out. I know it’s probably cause I’m ugly and antisocial but I still don’t understand how no one has ever liked me. I feel so shitty and left out. It feels like everyone else has relationships and sex and people liking them but me. I know I’m only 17 but it feels like everyone else my age and younger than me gets to experience these things. Even my best friend that’s 15 has guys liking her now. Am I really that ugly or could there be other reasons too

29

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you comparing yourself to that makes you call yourself ugly? I'm pretty sure people have had crushes on you and never said anything. After high school a girl told me she liked me since junior year and I didn't understand why because I was sure I was a hot pile of crap at the time (which I actually was tbh). So trust me, there's someone that does, you probably just need to try and socialize more.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being too hard on yourself. Who says you're ugly? What do you mean by antisocial?
    None of us look like photoshopped models, and lots of us are shy about getting into conversations. Just wait your time and the right guy will suddenly appear one day.
    You don't have to be like your friends and having relationships and sex. When I was your age I'd had neither of those.