Why are men of this generation unmasculine?

How times have changed
How times have changed
Maculinity in both personality and appearance is a far cry in todays men. Most men act like complete wussies and are not leaders. What happened?

928

Most Helpful Guys

• OMG @ladsin @coachTanthony @gps181 @Mistnigqa808 @MrOracle

ain't this the shit we have been talking about?, all the fucking pussy whipped morons we are breeding these days... lol... and they wonder why women are walking all over them and they keep bowing lol.

Now to my opinion, darling don't generalize... the men are out there... the "no nonsense im a man and ima do this and you can take it or leave it" kind of men. The bad asses. They are out there. I think you just cast your fishing hook in the wrong dating pool.
    is that guy taking a selfie?

• Haha umm. I don't think we've talked about this subject XD

• Bruh. I'm 5'7 220. My ground game is pretty much the only way I can win cuz all the tall bastards try to run.
      vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• @ladsin hell yea... ground is where its at.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a ridiculous generalization. Just because people were forced to go to war doesn't make them masculine and just because a handful of men choose to dress a different way, doesn't mean today's men aren't masculine.