Girls, do you make him feel like he is your Superman? ... Guys, does she make you feel as special as you really are, or do you feel underrated?

Girls, guys like to think that they are important to you... do you make them feel that way when they deserve it?

Guys, are you made to feel like her hero or instead, do you feel like a "Forgotten Man"?
A. She definitely makes me feel special!
B. No, I have not found a girl that makes me feel special yet. Right now I definitely feel like the "Forgotten Man"!
C. I make my guy feel special because he is!!
Vote C
D. No, I haven't found a guy to make feel special yet, but I am looking for one
Vote D
E. I give up! There just aren't any super guys/girls out there that make me feel special or I them
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Superman" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
20
7