WWhat does a 2 armed hug from a male mean?

hii all I know this may sound silly but I have no experience with males like 0 so to give a run down of what happened me and both our mothers went out to dinner he tried to make me laugh a lot maybe because I was nervous but when I did laugh hed laugh harder we did speak before and he remembered somethings I told him the first time we met { this was the second time at dinner we've met } he did take intrest in my work and asked to see and remembered some things I told him we talked a lot about many things were passionate about which was really nice and at the end of the night I did hug him and he hugged me back it wasn't a long hug it was maybe like 5 or 10 seconds long if I'm being generous with the 10 lool but it was really nice I thanked him and said it was nice to see him again and he said the same I did reach out to hug him { which I never do to any man } and i moved my arms down a bit I was again nervous and maybe he hugged me to be polite I could be reading into this encounter a lot haha

Updates
1 mo
I also meant to add the first time we met was 2years ago and he still rembered the things I told him I thought that was so sweet
Updates
1 mo
Oh and one more update we have a 14 year age gap
Updates
18 d
One last update haha he messaged my fam member if I was open to doing some work with him so I’m excited haha I just wanted to update everyone I think he likes me I was worried he forgot about me haha
Post Opinion